Artisan's Contest XXXIII - Voting!

“Gut 'em!”

Zanko & Antenor presents: The voting thread for the 33rd Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 12. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM December the 18th, 2021 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

11 Likes

Wow glad I had a look at this before nodding off for the night. Had several great laughs. Lots of cheeky hobhumor here and some really catching art as well. I’ll look forward to a proper perusal in the morning. Well done all!

3 Likes

Holy crap these are great hahaha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow… there are a few that really pop out!

I’ll look into them with more detail later today! Thanks @Admiral !

3 Likes

Once again very cool entries! :cd1980:

My votes are in! :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha eddy… mate … i love yours :grinning: :smirk:

3 Likes

AAAAAAAA THEY ARE HERE!!! AAAAAAA
This is excellent!! Guys you are great!
:top1: .
:shock0: .

3 Likes

whistles nervously w-what di you mean? You-you couldn’t possibly spot it between all of them :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Voted! Too 3 was a no-brainer for me. I love them all, but these guys were top of the kine for me!

5 Likes

Voted as well, some awesome submissions everyone, great job! :hobkhan:

4 Likes

Brilliant . Lots of varied and interesting takes on the subject matter here!

4 Likes

Good work everybody, my votes are in! Real high quality entries this time, it gets more and more daunting to enter every time. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@denelian5 : Never be afraid. Just jump in for the fun of it. :wink:

One of my little stepsiblings constantly ask me how I can draw the way I do, how I can sculpt and so on. I try to tell her that one must never be disappointed and never compare with others with a negative eye to oneself, only to spot nice methods and tricks others used and be inspired by them. I once had a little tutorial for them both on how to draw a skull, and they nailed all the little steps without fault. All lines curving the right way. But because the stepsister’s skull ended up narrow like a Necron, she crumpled the paper and got angry and disappointed. A pity. She had learnt and mimicked everything correctly. Next try the proportions would surely be better still, but disappointment made there be no next time. Doodle for fun, and you’ll get better automatically, is the basics.

And yes, that’s the same kid that kicked off a flying boot into my face.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Great work everyone. Its a real treat watching the creativity on this site!

6 Likes

A wonderful harvest of hobgoblin pictures! Great work, everyone.

Reminds me of this. There’s even a cat :tongue:

6 Likes

My votes are in !

5 Likes

You got to be kidding me, I didn’t have low expectations in the first and these have still blown my mind.
Incredible stuff as ever :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

My votes are in! :beer:

6 Likes

These are all fantastic, I am constantly amazed by the level of talent among this community. Well done to everyone who entered.
Now to deliberate…

5 Likes

Just voted, but wasn’t easy for me, there were 5 total I wanted to vote xD
Damn! So hard to decide only 3 of them!

3 Likes