Artisan's Contest XXXV: Horns of Hashut - Human Slaves

Wait wait hold up. I’m about 86% sure we’re all just grabbing human bits and grafting them into a monster model.

Forefathers one and all. BEAR WITNESS!!

6 Likes

Human Chaos Spawns herded by Hobgoblins intensifies. :tonguewink:

3 Likes

Those people with undead armies could do a chaos dwarf necromancer with some armoured skeletons or zombies :woman_zombie:.
Idea not at all taken from a recent winning picture…

(Forge fires i think)

4 Likes

Well you could make an enslaved monster, options are limitless!

4 Likes

An enslaved monster eating horns of hashut for breakfast

5 Likes

15 Likes

The Hashutoos
Bring more fun, bring the Hahahahahashoot

3 Likes

Hahaha oh my fucking hashut @Reaver haha

6 Likes

My sides, @Reaver ! :smiley:

@Fuggit_Khan see above.

5 Likes

Hmmmmm… This one has merit :smiley:

3 Likes

In case anyone has questions, please be aware that all my time for two weeks forward will be focused on preparations and operations during an upcoming post-apocalyptic event. Responses will arrive after that. Same goes for the Path to Glory PDFs and any PMs. Have a lovely time folks. :smile:

5 Likes

So I think I have my idea nailed down… and in progress. Excited about what I am working on… looking forward to the end result. I am definitely in on this one. Cheers!

5 Likes

In honor of this image, I may actually clear out space among all our moving boxes and take a crack at this.

I’ll have to use a piece of cardboard as an art station, but I want my balanced breakfast.*

*I don’t actually eat people.

5 Likes

I’m choosing to interpret this as you planning to dress up as Oxy with a dislocated finger dressed up as a chaos dwarf holding a bowl of disemboweled horns of hashut with a replica of Fuggits fire-pisser standing on top of some buttered toast on your dining room table.

7 Likes

The horns of hashut are meant to be an advance force for the chaos dwarfs right? Instead of silly hats to slow them down, why didnt they give them horses or bulls? To speed them up?

I guess they are prized assets by how good their armour is…

4 Likes

#warhammer:AgeofSensemaking

7 Likes

#warhammer:AgeofNoSensemaking

fixed that for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out, mon amiral, I’ll try to come up with something.

2 Likes

I do have an idea, but I have to learn a few things before that are rather new to me.
Have been doing researching the last few days on a peripheral topic and not even started the project yet. Nothing special, I just have no experience. We’ll see if I’ll actually do it or get distracted before there are any results. ^^"

4 Likes

Give it a go kuanor!

4 Likes