Ash Wastes Resurrection

I managed to stab my hand with a big scalpel that pierced the back of may hand and exited out between my knuckles.

I’d stuck the scalpel weeks ago, by bluetack on the handle, to a shelf above my gaming table. Yesterday I moved boxes around on the table. Today I wanted something so I reached across the table behind the boxes and then withdrew my hand and the scalpel just went straight thru the back of my hand.

3 Likes

You’re that protective of your gaming table that you lay traps like that?

“Now kids, don’t go down to daddy’s gaming table, that his toy.”

“Yeah **** you dad…I’m going right down there for play and…what’s that up there…OMG OMG THE PAIN, THE PAIN.”

That’s hardcore!

I noticed in the first picture, there was a 1st edition Blood Bowl figure. They must be worth a mint now. Unless you’ve altered him, it might be worthwhile selling him on and using the money to get a few figures back instead.

6 Likes

I’ve converted him into a musician but not damaged in anyway and I believe he is in a blunderbuss unit somewhere

2 Likes

Oksy. Since I’m back. I have some WiP’s on my bench. For KoW an Infernok and an Infernox.

Because why not start more projects instead of finishing one

9 Likes

Thats a rough injury with a scalpel. Dont play with chainsaws…

Starting endless projects that maybe will get finished one day is a common occurrence for me too

3 Likes

Chainsword? or Chainsaw? I’m reading a Ciaphus Cain novel at the moment

1 Like

Holy shit @Abecedar, brutal!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that looks really intense! :shock: I hope you’ve had the wound treated well by now and you’re feeling better again!

Even if it is of course a worthy sacrifice for the blood god, you have probably forgotten that Hashut is our god and cannot be appeased with such simple sacrifices. :thinking:

3 Likes

Holy Hashut that’s a wicked wound :open_mouth:
I understand that shiny chrome apocalyptic road warriors and evil walkabout beasties are the daily norm in Oz, but I think you’ve taken it a bit far.

Witness!

4 Likes

My version of a spiked glove hand didn’t get past plan A.

2 Likes

Your Worm Centaurs got onto the table last night. I’ve named the regiment "Zanko’s Doom:

7 Likes

Awesome! I hope they performed well! :beer:

1 Like

Poor Generalship got them clobbered by the Giant and a Regiment of weakling archers after valiantly holding their ground for 3 turns. They did knock out a Regiment of Knights first though

3 Likes

Love the Infernox and Infernox conversions. Never seen the Imperator used in that way, and the WIP looks amazing!

1 Like

I think the Imperator based one is gunna be a failure. It doesn’t match the designated army entry by a long way

Here that GH I haven’t finished. Maybe one day when I’m not F… in the head.

6 Likes

The back story behind the Bull Centaur Chariot. A long time ago (2018) a challenge (or maybe just a random comment) was raised by Admiral that I accepted. Make a BC Chariot. Now no sightings have been seen until now so I have no idea of Admirals take on this. My view is that a Bull Centaur would never… Never be demeaned enough to pull a Chariot. Why would a BC even need a Chariot. So my solution was an injured BC still gets to fight by driving a chariot.

1 Like

Started as this…
20180528 BC Chariot WiP 1
Went to this…
20180602 BC Chariot WiP 4
And then this in 2019

3 Likes

I tried this
Chariot 20240109_185942
But didn’t like it, so went with this

Chariot 20240123_202754
Chariot 20240124_131500

7 Likes

She’s a beut. Clark. Its great he’s got a little doggy wheel chair. Genius.
LOC.

1 Like