Bas tries to paint a lot of stuff! [BATG 2022]

If bonus points could be awarded, those vehicles would surely deserve them. The rust! The Taco menu! :heart_eyes:

A couple more minis painted for the end of the month. Maybe I get to add some more tomorrow, but I guess this is it for now:

edit managed to paint up another one :slight_smile:

Bought and added to the pile: 95
Printed and added to the pile: 2

Painted models: 21 (+7)
Painted scenery: 21

Current Score: +55 (-7)

9 Likes

Those Clone Troopers are fantastic!

2 Likes

Thanks!

I really hate painting the white, and I have another unit still to go, so every encouragement helps ;p

4 Likes

Really nice work on the helmets. Do you have a theme for the second set or more of the same? Iā€™m a fan of Ploā€™s Bros slash the Wolfpack.

2 Likes

The Wolfpack have a great look donā€™t they

@bas_2312 yes white can be a paint in the assā€¦who in their right mind would paint an army white :unamused::wink:

Great job again dude :+1:t2:

3 Likes

The Wolfpack is cool too!

I will just paint my army in the colours of Ahsokaā€™s 332nd. I like the end result, just not the process.

I bought these models at the start of lockdown when the post Order 66 episodes just dropped, so I was really inspired to paint these up. Now it just seems like a very long time ago ;p

So maybe Iā€™ll add a tank or some vehicle, and then I guess Iā€™m done with these guys.

Havenā€™t even had a chance to play Legion yetā€¦ :ā€™)

3 Likes

Bought and added to the pile: X
Printed and added to the pile: X

youā€™re forgetting:
ā€œSculpted or build and added to the pileā€ (;

2 Likes

Lovely clone trooper paintjobs!

2 Likes

Online boardgame night, so I painted up some random stuff while waiting for my turn ;p

Painted models: 22 (+1)
Painted scenery: 24 (+3)

Current Score: +51 (-4)

6 Likes

Haha that giant is awsome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The giant template painted? So good!

2 Likes

Yeah! I bought it a loooong time ago when it first came out to fill out my horde of Orc Boys and have a nice unit filler. But it never made it to the painting table and lived in my bitsbox since thenā€¦

Recently Iā€™ve been digging out all my Giants to paint up and this guy had to be a part of that collection!

1 Like

We also keep a tally on a Dutch Whatsapp group, and I made some pics of my January production ;p

Looks like a lot more when you put them all on display like thisā€¦

6 Likes

You Sir, are a very prolific painter to have completed this many models ina short time. Very well done!

2 Likes

Yesterday I got to play in a tournament. Not much was painted for this army, but I did finish my Giant!
Guess he still only counts as oneā€¦

Didnā€™t have time to make pictures yet, but he is on these armypics:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZoupCytPTY/

Painted models: 23 (+1)
Painted scenery: 24

Current Score: +50 (-1)

8 Likes

Marauder giant! Nice!

1 Like

7 more Clone Troopers done!

The store challenge is now done. Every 2 weeks you had to finish a unit (1st week character, 2nd week a main unit, 3rd week special unit and final week another main unit) and for every block you finished you gain a ticket for a lottery.

So thatā€™s 4 entries from me, meaning 4 tickets. I guess the final draw will be somewhere later this week, so lets see if this means I get to add more minis to the pile ;p

Painted models: 30 (+7)

Current Score: +43 (-7)

10 Likes

Amazing work @bas_2312 , looks even better all ranked up too with that bit of scenery

1 Like

Another productive week! Tomorrow thereā€™s another tournament. And I really wanted to play some Black Orcs. But they didnā€™t fit with my newly updated army any more, so they needed a new coat of paint.

So, I (re)painted 18 Black Orcs + Character!

Not the best pic, classic night before tournament rush. So Iā€™ll try to make some better pics tomorrow.

Unfortunately for my score, I also got some more figures in the mail this weekā€¦

So that makes it:

Bought and added to the pile: 103 (+8)

Painted models: 49 (+19)

Current Score: +32 (-11)

Slowly creeping towards that 0ā€¦

10 Likes