Bessron's small steps to a Chaos Dwarf Army

Wow, those look nice. Was a bit sceptical in the beginning about combining LK with classical big hats in one army but these guys fit right in (or rather the other way around, seeing that you have mostly LK miniatures)! Anyhow, lovely army, I truly admire your painting skills.

2 Likes

I really like these, such smooth and solid paintjobs they really make those mini look even better

1 Like

Looks great, original color choice as well! Painting and basing goes so good together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

I must confess (please don’t kill me) that I didn’t like the Bighads (Big Hats), so I looked for an alternative and ended up with LKM.

But after a friend gave me his old miniatures from GW I have to admit that I like them and might have bought a few by accident on the net (which my wife doesn’t know whistle).

3 Likes

That’s a paddlin’

14 Likes

Lol , big ha(t)s beens would have been even better slander haha

2 Likes

Welcome! Some beautifully painted models, and as already stated, really enjoying your colors.

2 Likes

Now that the Golden Hat competition is over, I can show you my entry.

A small Hobgoblin leader for my Chaos Dwarf army.

The figure comes from a “First Legion” Kickstarter.

23 Likes

I was wondering where the model came from. I’m going to have to go take a look a those. As already stated. Very well done, Sir!

2 Likes

Servus,
First of all, thank you.
I was also deeply impressed by your miniature, the old Rackham minis have something ingenious and your painting fits perfectly.

Have you found all the information about the First Legion miniatures?

2 Likes

This was my favorite, such a nice paint job. Beautiful! I’m happy you entered the comp!

1 Like

Really loved this little guy. Brilliant bit of painting, his face is so expressive!

2 Likes

Yes. I took a look at their site. Some lovely models. Their goblins are some of the best I have seen. I also like (an may have to pick up) some of their Ogre and Minotaur models. Need to find a specific used fr them first. Thank you.

3 Likes

This is an awesome model and you painted it so well, congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks a lot

Today I went back to the box that my good friend left me.
There laughed… No, this fellow looked at me grimly and ordered me to paint on him.

See here the first steps

23 Likes

Love it! This is my favourite CD. Ever. Period.
Still haven’t painted mine though… :smiley:

3 Likes

The next step!

Unfortunately, my friend no longer had any of the original dwarf signs.

Thanks to Hashut, there are the round shields from Fabelzel

21 Likes

Looks excellent

2 Likes

Best cd model in the entire range, hands down
Great work on him! Mine turned into a pizza chef lol

5 Likes