Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

Awesome!!! :heart_eyes: :bomb: :boom: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

These prints look fantastic, seeing them in the flesh (or resin in this case) really brings them to life!

1 Like

Thank you! These are still just renders, though. Prints to come soon, hopefully.

3 Likes

Just an update to keep me motivated. Here’s my task list for getting the bulls print-ready:

8 Likes

Hell yes! Great way to keep track and motivate yourself!

2 Likes

Shields:

9 Likes

Hats:

12 Likes

And they’re finally print ready! Phew! That took a while…

13 Likes

The birthday cake hat is a must

5 Likes

Next regiment approaching! Blunderbusses next.

17 Likes

Pure awesomeness! My compliments. :bomb: :bomb: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have them in me stubby fingers! GReat work mate!

2 Likes

Bravo marko! Excellent work! Seeing them all together has a total different effect!
I know I’m asking something without any reason to do so, but do you think it could be possible to have the files with the hats separate from the heads as well as the whole model?
People would do it anyway, but could be great to give the option to customize the hats on the unit just by printing the one you like the most (so you get more diversification in the unit as well)

Very well done again, the one I painted some months ago is looking at me almost daily, it helped me so much with colour schemes!

3 Likes

@Loidrial you know that one day I’ll order you to print an entire unit of these guys? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Run already few tests for him, bring it on. It will be a pleasure!

3 Likes

Hmmm, I will have to postpone the separate hats idea. But it is certainly feasible. The hats will be available separately, though. As Collection 1 (XXXL hats) and Collection 2 (XXXXL hats).

4 Likes

While we wait, here’s my sheet for Earthshakers:

3 Likes

love these going to use the concepts in some of my own models

3 Likes

Pipe smoker is required.

13 Likes

Of course it’s required! So badass :sunglasses:

1 Like