Brawniac's 3D sculpted big hats

And a blunderbuss musician to round out the unit.

11 Likes

Gotta keep the other badtards focused and motivated.
Well done!

1 Like

And here’s the complete unit!
They’re a complete unit!

13 Likes

They look fantastic.

1 Like

Just putting them all together:

12 Likes

They’re all so beautiful! <3

I especially love the marching Great Weapon warriors.

Any idea what you’re going to do with these? Will you be selling/distributing the 3d files? It would be awesome if someone would be able to cast these sculpts in metal.

Thanks so much! I am trying to put up a ghetto webstore this weekend. It won’t have the full collection, but at least those STLs I am sure will print OK.
My whole inspiration for these was to make them more dynamic and lively than what was possible with metal miniatures. So I would have to essentially make new miniatures specifically for casting. But there was a British gent who was very interested in trying, so maybe next year?

7 Likes

So so beautiful, quite incredible to think this ain’t from a company from a hobbyist doing this through passion

4 Likes

Does this include that one with exploded blunderbuss?

3 Likes

Asking the real questions

2 Likes

Someone has to… :wink:

1 Like

Excellent question! His banana style blunderbuss is giving me gyp! It has to look peeled but it also has to print well! Not to mention not break into a million pieces when you try to move him on the table… He is not included in the first line-up, but I am sure I’ll find a solution soon. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Also, here is what is to become a lammasu bod.

4 Likes

Maybe as extra in some character set or as free give awy…? wink wink nudge nudge

1 Like

You have to, I need that model alone much more than anything else :smile:

1 Like

I have to be honest, I am not very interested in the bull centaurs. They do not add much to the “current” range (but availability, yes, “normal” bull centaurs are rare and with extorsionist prices…). I mean, they are amazing but nothing special.
Sorry if it seems rude but I think a little bit of constructive critcism could help.

But the regiments of blunderbusses and warriors…yes, they are ace! Not only they look gorgeous but they add dynamism to otherwise magnificent but static miniatures.
It’s not easy to do this with dwarfish miniatures, so chapeau :hatoff:

and… yes, please the pipe smoking blunderbuss and the exploded one. I love them :cd1990gif:

2 Likes

Bit off topic from the usual but if you have just hats/iconography in your store I’d put in an order now.

Looking to bring big hats to my 40k Leagues of Votan

4 Likes

Great comments, @Bassman
TBH it is not easy to strike a balance between adding dynamism and detail, and moving too far from the original idea. THe original BCs were multi-part models, and so were more “actiony”. I may not have gone far enough with them as a result, but I did get them to a place were I was happy with them. And that was my goal all along. :slight_smile:

In other news: I now have a logo: (re-upload, chose wrong file first time)

7 Likes

Logo V2. AKA “Muscle Magus”

3 Likes

“A swole mind in a swole body.”

2 Likes