Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast #2

Episode two is here!

@chitzkoi , @Reaver , @MichaelX and myself discuss our latest hobby projects, spotlight some
Miniatures from Lost Kingdom Miniatures and discuss all things hobgoblin!

The program we use adds this podcast to various listening platforms for free which is awesome but we have no power to decide exactly when they will appear on those platforms. So I’ll do what I did last time and update this thread regularly with links when each platform goes live. Please be patient and check back regularly if you are looking forward to a particular platform. Even better, subscribe on that platform and you’ll get instant notifications whenever we upload!

The YouTube versions of this podcast have images to accompany them. They will be uploaded tomorrow night. However, you can follow along with images provided here by @MichaelX to help show some of the miniatures we are talking about if you are just listening. (Disclaimer - don’t do this and drive…I’m looking at you @Loidrial haha) : The Brazen Broadcast #2 Resources

Anchor:

Spotify:

Google:

Apple:

YouTube:
Not yet live

YouTube (@Nergling ’s channel)

9 Likes

this is me checking the minis you mention while i drive at work

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t do plastic crack and drive…

4 Likes

Chaos Dwarf Radio The Brazen Broadcast #2 - YouTube

Youtube one is up :smiley:

4 Likes

Google is now live. Link added !

5 Likes

Great job on the YT video @Oxymandias. It looks awsome

5 Likes

Loved it guys, really well done again and I love the addition of pictures on the vid as well as having a resource here to look at later if just listening and painting like I was doing all day today. :hatoff: :beer:
Thanks for another great broadcast!

5 Likes

Perfect timing. I just finished the first episode yesterday which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Great job, guys :beer:

5 Likes

Lovely stuff!

4 Likes

Great show team

3 Likes

What a great way to start the show blaming me for your distractions with my trash.
You guys suck lol
Im at 45 mins in the podcast now, with pics in my car as references. So far 0 incidents! Lets keep it this way

Also, oxy… Everyone booooh oxy for painting elves. Everyone!

5 Likes

well… i did not say it’s a bad thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy::see_no_evil: hahaha

1 Like

Oh, right, that one. I had to swallow when I heard that.

Well, friends, technically I never really hid it from you, but I also didn’t step forward with it. I have about 8500pts of High Elves.

2 Likes

Nice one …that’s cool…

Now how does an admin go about banning someone from a forum? Asking for a friend :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does it help that about 99% of them are unpainted?

2 Likes

Haha :rofl:

2 Likes

Are they incidentally on fire?

2 Likes

Rarely :confused:
But they suffered some thorough beatings from my mate’s Chaos Warriors over time…

1 Like

Booooooh!! Bad Oxy, bad, you vedy, vedy bad man!
:smiley:

2 Likes