Freakshow Refuses to Grow Old Gracefully (BATG 2022)

LET BATTLE COMMENCE!

Added to the mountain: 0
Painted: 0
Total: 0

4 Likes

Nothing to report for January, nothing bought, nothing painted (at least nothing that isn’t part of my GH entry).

1 Like

February has been much better for me hobby-wise. Finished my Golden Hat entry (which will be added to my March score) and knocked out a handful of Horus Heresy Dark Angels too.

:arrow_up: 1
:arrow_down: 4
:arrow_right: -3

4 Likes

Been something of a bumper month, painting-wise. Made some progress with my Horus Heresy Dark Angels:

Also found me some Ebay bargains and put together the start of a little Norse Dwarf warband;

I’ve also made a start on the secret Zhanta models the amazingly generous @chitzkoi sent me, so hopefully they should be done in time for next month.

:arrow_up: 11(+10) :arrow_down: 45 (+41) :arrow_right: -34 (-31)

This month’s progress in brackets.

5 Likes

The dark angels and Dwarfs look incredible!

3 Likes

Fantastic job on the Dark Angels! 1st (and therefore best) Legion :hatoff:

2 Likes

Failed miserably to paint the hobgoblins, having only finished one as a test piece. I have, however added 7 guys to my Norse Dwarf Raiding party, 5 Dark Angels to my tac squad, a few random Imperial dwarfs, a Grey Knight and an entire Blood Bowl Team including coach.

5 Likes

This Battle Against the Grey has really helped motivate me to plough into my backlog and, perhaps more importantly, I’ve found I only buy new models if I’m actually going to paint them. No more picking up a random box of space marines just because I’m bored!
Total so far:
:arrow_up: 29 (+18)
:arrow_down: 78 (+33)
:arrow_right: 49 (+15)

4 Likes

I had a birthday this weekend, and the missus got me this:

I was delighted, obviously and can’t wait to get some paint on them.
She then informed me that she’s spoken to the guys at my local model shop and pre-ordered the new Horus Heresy box that comes out next month. I love her dearly, but my BATG is going to take a 50 model hit in June!

9 Likes

Freakshow having some quality hobby time

7 Likes