Fuggit Khans Big Hats, Big Teeth n' Big Noses blog

Can someone do a kickstarter for fuggit to make more 28mm boats

3 Likes

@IronHaiden: It would be such a risky gamble with such big moulds and such a small niche, but it’s not out of the question, if Fuggit wants to try it down the road. :slight_smile:

Great work as always, Khan!

1 Like

Yes, new CD sculpts from the Khan! Looking great so far. As @denelian5 said, your sculpting work is wonderfully clean. I’m eager to see the final products! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lovely sculpting fuggit khan. If you intend to do a flame thrower for casting/selling you maybe could consider interchangeable heads for the crew so as to not rule out the old helm lads who follow the chaos gods or any1 else that might grant them favour.

1 Like

Any hobby is good hobby, great updates @Fuggit_Khan

2 Likes

Thanks gentlemen, I always appreciate your comments and feedback.
@IronHaiden , Thanks dude, really good to hear love for my 28mm Man O’ War ships. But the sheer size of them would be expensive for both molds and casting resin/metal.
Perhaps 3d print files would be a good alternative?

@Zoddtheimmortal , Helms?!
Heretics!
Just joking. Well, kinda. But yes, I actually have made a helm mask sculpt, it’s sitting on my shelf of shame…not just because it’s a helm, but because my shelf of shame is all my backlogged projects.
But an interesting idea for swapping heads! I will definitely experiment with this, thanks for the (heretical) suggestion.

5 Likes

That sounds like a mad plan… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, 3D-print files is the way to go for large scenery pieces. 3D-printers open up for a lot of things which were nigh unthinkable previously.

Mask helmet head? Nice!

2 Likes

I love the ICBM rocket, totally epic!

1 Like

Long live Fuggit! the best of us all!
/throws my old slaves from CDO at him

9 Likes

Somehow only just seeing this, man these are all incredible!

3 Likes

In true Hobgoblin form, I’ve been lurking in the shadows here…but keeping my rusty blade at the ready.
That being said, I’m working on three new sculpts for Admiralty Miniatures. Still lots of work to do, lots of details needed, etc, but eventually I’ll get these two handed heavy weapons axe sculpts done.
Sorry for sharing only one pic, but I just got pizza delivery here, and pizza takes precedence over Hashut *

• I’m a Hobgoblin, such slander is expected

18 Likes

Love seeing your work James! :hatoff:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the release! Judging from this WIP, it’s going to be awesome :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

Amazing Fuggit. Such a talented sculptor!

2 Likes

Looks great. Is that a centaur torso? Hoping it is…

1 Like

How can I not have found this thread before… I swear discourse just keeps some of the good stuff hidden so I do not spend all my time on here eyeballing all your awesome posts. These models are so creative. Good job! I would buy this army… not a request btw, they need to stay with their creator.

3 Likes

THE MESSIHASHUT! :hashut1:

2 Likes

Thank you gentlemen :smiley:

@Zoddtheimmortal, sorry, no he’s not a Taurus torso, he’s just still very much a work in progress lacking feet, and the lower part I’ve already cut off and redone (love the name Zodtheimmortal by the way)

So I’ve been experimenting with different options for the heavy two handed axe bardiche blades, here’s a pic of what I’ve carved from plastic so far.
All of these are still wip, and all are based on classic 4th edition miniatures and the “unreleased” Warhammer Quest CDs.
For now they’re giving me sizing and arm position options on my three CD sculpts…

Hope you like them!

10 Likes

Lovely work, James! Professional and crisp as ever, with very nice form language and playful variety. much befitting the concept.

I kid you not: Four of those lovely axe blades were carved in two hours by our Khan of Khans. Sometime he’ll have to share a certain Austro-Hungarian Aviatik scratchbuild, that is currently proudly displayed in a museum in Austria.

3 Likes