Golden Hat XL - Voting!

“Sound the horns!”

Warcolours and @Shef Presents: The 40th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 15. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM February the 6th, 2023 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

15 Likes

Wow you all went crazy over the top on 'a musician ’ , i love it!

Will be really hard to choose 3 here

Well done everyone

6 Likes

If i missed any other entries entered via gmail please forgive me (and send me a DM). Matte has not yet fully recovered and i need the 2fa code sent to his phone.

4 Likes

Once again, there are so many ingenious ideas. I envy you for your skills in building your own structures and conversions. I plead for 14 votes for the election.

Guys, it’s incredible fun to see your results here.

6 Likes

Well done boys!

4 Likes

Lord Astragoth is most pleased with these XL submissions! Let our mighty dooting echo to the far reaches of the world and sow terror in the minds of our enemies!

“I came for the wuggas, but stayed for the jiggy juggas.” - Astragoth

6 Likes

Man oh man, I expected some chances for the victory in the contest. But now that I’ve seen the other entries I have to admit that there are so many cooler entries here … ingenious and depressing at the same time.

What a creativity! Fantastic guys! :hatoff:

PS: My votes are in! :beer:

5 Likes

The real prize it’s the sacred wooden spoon! :spoon:

6 Likes

For those of you that already voted, we have another contestant that was missed. if any of you want to vote again, just reply to your message with the new votes!

3 Likes

What a collosal contribution

2 Likes

Well done all! This group always puts out an wonderful cross section of concepts and models, well conceived and executed, no matter the contest theme.

2 Likes

Great work everyone, very creative!
:hob05:

3 Likes

Really tough one!
I had at least 6 favourites even after being as critical as I could, and not having voted on half of them still feels like choosing wrong.

3 Likes

Oh man these are so good! Great job everyone!

4 Likes

Once more, a bountiful harvest of creative work! Great job, all participants. :hatoff:

3 Likes

Holy Hashut how can I vote just 3? Ahauaha man you guys did an excellent job!! Gonna take some time to think on it

2 Likes
8 Likes

My votes are in! :anvil:

3 Likes

All the girls say you are too quick

2 Likes

Erm, as a new person - How do I vote?

1 Like