Golden Hat XLI: Legendary Lords

Works been so busy if I get one it it will be so last second at this point

1 Like

Still waiting on bits. May have to revise my idea if they don’t arrive soon.

1 Like

This is Bear
Over 5 months since we started to foster him. This is the second time he has been brave enough to get on my lap.
So not much hobbying getting done tonight

11 Likes

Bear is worth all the Golden Hats :heart:

4 Likes

damn and here i am, with 2 weeks before deadline, and i havent even start what i had in mind because of stuff that got in the way
fuck! i wanted to make the entry but i’m way too far behind xD oh well i’ll see what i can make up instead
:cry:

8 Likes

Youll probably enter a top 3 entry

7 Likes

I started my original plan. I want to see what I can achieve under pressure (and I hate it)

4 Likes

I have nearly finished my entry, nothing extraordinary but I like it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok no, I defenetly not have the time for my plans anylonger hahahaha
I’ll try to see what I can make in such short amount of time left xD
I live in chaos, my life embraces it :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant:

5 Likes

My entry is in! Good luck to everyone else in getting their entry finished.

6 Likes

My entry is also in! :hatoff:

6 Likes

Ok my change of plan is almost done. Gotta finish 1 thing and take the pictures. I hope to be able to finish it tomorrow :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:
Almost there!

4 Likes

People are strange, already getting finished. I’ve not even many days since seriously started. ^^

7 Likes

I just realized that the contest doesn’t end this Thursday but next one … I put myself under so much pressure for finish it in those few days left xD
Fuck!
Still wouldn’t have the time to make the whole idea I had in mind, but still hsuauuahah

At least the model is basically completed, gotta glue the last things on and take picture :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

7 Likes

And thats not even accounting for traditional extensions!

8 Likes

My entry is in! And if I still can manage the original plan, I’ll update the mail i sent to the GH account hauahaha

Can’t believe I’m actually painting. I’m so much behind with everything ahhauauah
My batg haven’t been update, and I got few more models 2 weeks ago at Modena Play xD

Damn me!!

4 Likes

very, very much trying to get my entry done on time, may have been a bit overambitious teehee. We’ll see. I have diplomas coming up, but I am of course prioritizing what’s important in life

:smile3:

7 Likes

If one thing school taught me was that … You can always repeat school

4 Likes

Just a few days left Pro Skaters. I hope all of your Tony Hawk models are painted and ready for entry!

If not, keep grinding!

4 Likes

Any chance for a day extension? I’m a dumb dumb and forgot to take photos of my entry before heading out on travel…

1 Like