Golden Hat XXXV - Winners!

“Run!”

Warcolours Presents: The winners of the 35th Golden Hat competition!

We had a stellar turnout of entries, with submissions spanning from ranked axemen and intrepid explorers to hordes of maniacs. It was delightful to see all these weird and wonderful Chaos Dwarf creations! All entries received votes.

And the winners are:

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #2 - @Oxymandias
2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #6 - @Zoddtheimmortal
3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #1 - @WillLiam

The entry key!

01 - @WillLiam
02 - @Oxymandias
03 - @ashur
04 - @Zanko
05 - @MichaelX
06 - @Zoddtheimmortal
07 - @Abecedar
08 - @Antenor
09 - @Goltor

Medals will eventually come! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions on both old and new CDO (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

First off, @Oxymandias and his band of jolly marauders will receive a €30 store coupon at Warcolours, courtesy of Poison:

For his glorious horde, @Zoddtheimmortal gets a kit of 10 Ceramics of Ancient Times:

While @MichaelX win the random draw prize of a kit of 15mm Tjubgob Character Set #1 from @Tjub and Admiralty Miniatures:

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Warcolours for their generous prize donations!

And that’s it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs. :wink:

Next up, Artisan’s Contest!

The Staff

Also on CDO: Janky Forum, Emails Not Working? Maybe Fixed?

9 Likes

Well done, everyone!

Congrats to @Oxymandias, I’ve never seen those plastic bois look so good! :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats to everyone, the openness of the theme gave us some truly original entries!

Thanks to the admins!

6 Likes

Awesome work by all! Some really great entries!

5 Likes

Congrats to the worthy winners! :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all.

3 Likes

Well done everyone fantastic entries!!! Really surprised my dudes did well with some much more ambitious and interesting projects out there! Thanks for people who voted for the ginger ninjas.

4 Likes

All very deserving entries. Congrats to the winners and all entrants! A fine display for the golden hat as always :tophat::sparkles:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the worthy winners!

3 Likes

Just spent 2hrs going through all the previous goldenhat entries over the years, amazing stuff. I dont know how i havent seen it all before. What is the difference between artisans and golden hat competitions?

A great job to every one that entered and/ or voted. Hopefully we get lots more people (re)joining if the issues are now resolved ; )

4 Likes

Congrats all! Great work all around guys :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, Definitely a great comp, I had fun with my entry. Congrats to the winners and all who entered as well.

2 Likes

Happy to have made a place in this GH it’s been giving me the much needed drive to grind through my core units with another batch out of the way - really liked all the entrants work and congratulations to 1st & 2nd place for their much deserved win :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Golden Hat is always a miniatures painting competition. The Artisan Contest expands to lore and terrain and other areas of the hobby. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Apropos AC, when will the new theme be available? :wink:

2 Likes

This evening, with some luck. It’s time for the annual art comp. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooooh

A belated congrats to the winners. Well Done! :+1:

3 Likes