Golden Hat XXXV - Voting!

GHXXXV Banner 01

“Attention!”

Warcolours Presents: The voting thread for the 35th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 9. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM November the 2nd, 2020 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

4 Likes

Wow! Lots of variety here - everything from
The traditional to the experimental. Once again congratulations Hashut heads - so many cool
Entries. Very hard to chose. My votes not gonna be a quick decision. Gonna have to mull this one over …:thinking:

2 Likes

oh man… there are so many beautiful entries! this will be tough!

2 Likes

Some very nice stuff to look at here. The variance in interpretation of subject area is great. Well done to everybody that entered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great work, everyone! No easy task to pick three favourites among such a variety of interpretations.

2 Likes

So many different entries here! Great converting displayed and models from a variety of ranges. I’ll have to revisit this when I have real time to digest all of these creations.

3 Likes

Cool painting and ideas in this lot - have already picked my first 3 impulse likes - going to sit back now and scroll through slowly randomly changing my mind on how I should have voted - great stuff everyone

3 Likes

I would like to join the previous speakers in this! Great entries, which cover a wide range of our beloved Chaos Dwarves! Too bad there are not more entries! ;o)

Edit: Voted! :+1:

4 Likes

@Zanko: With any luck we might get more entrants again when the E-mail sendout issue is solved. I haven’t spread the word as much as I use to before contests since registration and password resets are frustratingly down at the moment. Fingers crossed our resident Daemonsmith soon manages to tie up this surprisingly twisted knot. :slight_smile:

Wonderful variety with the entries, folks!

4 Likes

Amazing entries peeps, proof how great Chaos Dwarfs can be

:metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Excellent work everyone. As always, impossible to pick favourites.

4 Likes

Voted :smiley:

2 Likes

Voted.

3 Likes

Voted too. I went with what made me jealous the most :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha! Sound criterion, mate. Perhaps I’ll try it too. :grin:

3 Likes

Voted :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ooooof these look awesome! I would have entered but I had already posted pics online elsewhere! Voting now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Voted!

2 Likes

Lovely work here as usual! :smiley:

4 Likes

Last day to vote. :slight_smile:

3 Likes