Golden Hat XXXVI: Chaos Siege Giant

Allrigh, the emissary project is coming along nicely so i decided to do this! i know just the model to paint!

4 Likes

Oh I have a model in my collection that is “almost” perfect for this (a little creative thinking maybe but still it would be great to have this as a deadline…)

4 Likes

I have ordered a suitable model, now it just has to come and I also have to paint it well … that could be the biggest problem! :thinking:

4 Likes

Well… my entry is in! I am stoked!

9 Likes

That was fast :o

1 Like

I have been waiting for the top coat to dry for 4 days… if that went faster I’d have entered 4 days ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:shock: By Hashuts Beard!! Your finished?? Damn your fast! Well done mate :hatoff:
Hats off to ya!

3 Likes

@MichaelX ive started now :slight_smile: - but finished…wow

Hats off to you man :hatoff:

4 Likes

Let’s see some gorgeous giants!

7 Likes

Production has commenced

4 Likes

Still waiting for my miniature …

2 Likes

The model arrived today! A bit smaller than expected, but quite pretty. Let’s see if I can find time to paint it at the weekend … :smiley:

4 Likes

The problem with painting giants is…

They are far too big…

Not easy to paint

4 Likes

Yes they have a habit of being…well…giant…

I’ve actually finished my giant now. It’s the base I’m
Agonising over haha :joy:

3 Likes

Im about 80% done with my build I guess… Just got to settle on a few things. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do a 10mm giant then, that way it’ll only be the size of a 28mm man. :wink:

4 Likes

If i had a printer i could downsize a giant model to that size and noone would ever know… cunning plan eh

2 Likes

Have a few ideas for this one. May just have to throw my hat into the ring…

3 Likes

You should. Plenty of time to enter, end of march. The scope is pretty wide too. Hopefully ill see some pretty wacky things soon :hashut:

I reckon we should have a challenge one day. Build something cool out of waste sprues. I saw a video of a guy making an ork vehicle out of them. So impressed. I always just binned them. Now they seem a valuable resource.

5 Likes

The more the merrier I always say! I am jumping in, pretty sure I will not even place but it will be great to enter and be a part of it :smiley:

@Zoddtheimmortal A scrap building comp!! I like it! That would be really cool, there are some great creative minds getting about in here just itchin to be let off the chain for something like this, I believe we would get some great entrants

4 Likes