Golden Hat XXXVII: Hobgoblins

Oh @Zoddtheimmortal that’s rough. I hope the damage isn’t too extensive. This makes me sad :pensive:

1 Like

Indeed, good luck getting that all sorted mate, hope it’s as painless as it can be :unamused:

1 Like

Ah @Zoddtheimmortal thats not good man. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck fixing and sorting it it :frowning:

1 Like

Damn, how unfortunate. Best of luck! I can only hope it goes as smooth as possible in that bad situation.

1 Like

Hope the damage isn’t too extensive mate, fingers crossed for a swift and painless (and relatively inexpensive) fix.

1 Like

Stay strong bro there will be more comps

2 Likes

What a load of crap! I hope you get the situation under control quickly and well, you have my best wishes in any case!

2 Likes

All the best and good luck. I hope you can get this sorted out quickly and everything runs back to normal

1 Like

That’s terrible, really hope it’s easier to fix than it looks!

1 Like

@Fuggit_Khan Unpainted! They are crying out for justice. Thou shalt not deny them their chance at glory.

4 Likes

@bas_2312 . I’m too late to get a roasted halfling into this one. Maybe the next

2 Likes

We’re going for a mountain holiday trip. I should be back in one to two weeks, unless eaten by bears. Any potential questions will be answered then. :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

10 Likes

Make sure you download the new Wolves in the throne room album - it will make a perfect soundtrack for your trip:

4 Likes

So the entry is ready, just dry it and then I can take the photos. Somehow it turned out to be another typical entry, I guess I can’t get out of my skin … :wink:

PS. The entry is send!

8 Likes

Through my own fault, which involved a very late start, coupled with the fact that I’m notoriously slow at modeling…I have a question.
And my apologies if I’ve overlooked the answer somehow…but is it OK to enter with something unpainted?
I’m still gluing bits together and converting stuff, and I don’t think I’ll have time to paint everything.
Again, it’s my own fault.
But are unpainted entries allowed?
Or perhaps partially painted?
:thinking:

1 Like

@Fuggit_Khan

So the thing is that the golden hat is a painting competition. Unlike say the artisans where conversion or sculpture may be the focus. So there’s nothing stopping you entering anything you like but bare in mind the community will normally be voting with painting in mind. Like I say tho - please still enter. We’d all love to see what the Gobfather himself has been working on.

5 Likes

@Oxymandias
“Gobfather” :joy:
Thank you for your reply, I think I’ll have to take some shortcuts and try to get at least one painted, all of them might not make it to the finish line, but one is better than nothing.
Or perhaps they’ll all be entered “painted” in green and gray (green stuff and bare plastic)
:wink:
Again, thank you!

5 Likes

@Fuggit_Khan, give it a go! Its almost 2 weeks left, and a pretty good chance/risk there might be some extra delay on the deadline given that @Admiral is running it solo and seems to have a pretty erratic work schedule these days. And I guess everybody is really keen to see what you got cooking there as well! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I would not mind a little extension, a bit of bad planning on my part and and an unscheduled delay of painting supplies I wanted to use (again, bad planning on my part), so I’m in the process of scaling down what I originally wanted to enter. But then again, everything my fault, if the competition goes ahead as is, I will still enter something.

1 Like

I am about to put the finishing touches to my entry but would support an extension of it means more awesome entries - good luck everyone

1 Like