Grim Dark Chaos Dwarfs

Damn cool guy! This is what a real champion looks like! :metal:

2 Likes

Love the pale skin contrast in true blachitsu style. Please tell me you are using decals/stencils for the markings haha and if so - where do you get them?

2 Likes

Cheers guys!

@Karnus with the Warriors they are decals from the amazing Chaos Knight kit but with the additional details I was putting on for the Castellan/Lord the decals were too big so I had to paint these ones on :grimacing: very scary doing the one on his head after the work on the face :grin:

4 Likes

Completed

14 Likes

He looks bad ass! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome paintjob! Damn cool guy! :metal:

1 Like

Great work!!!

1 Like

Stunning. Love the bluish glow.

2 Likes

Enjoying watching your army grow bit by bit!!! Love the different paint scheme!!!

2 Likes

Epic next level painting - that armour you’ve painted blows my mind - if you ever want to share or have a link on how you paint armour like that I’m all ears - still can’t get over how life like it is - keep the photos coming - i so badly want to see more

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys :ok_hand:t2:

Next batch of Warriors I paint will definitely come with a tutorial :vulcan_salute:t2: I’m not sure where to go next with these, be it more warriors/blunderbuss, bull centaurs or more of the command but I think I’m sticking with infantry for now as the Warmachines I have I’m thinking I will just paint in metallics no white or red involved as I can’t get my head around how to include them in away I really like :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow. Truly stunning painting. Big hats and grim dark helms off. That armour is glorious.

1 Like

Breathtaking work, sir. Truly inspirational. Some of those look so realistic I half expect them to move!

1 Like

Stunning, Ghrask! Marvellous quality.

1 Like

Many thanks again guys

I finally ordered the pigments I wanted for the bases for the Age of Sigmar theme. I haven’t glued them in as I to intend at some point to create those great scenic bases Kings of War use, buy one thing at a time…

9 Likes

Looks great, a few dead trees etc in the background and they are ace! Or what are your plans for theme? And bases, are they magnetized or how do you plan to swap from AoS to KoW?

1 Like

Pure art with an amazing degree of detail! The design feels very unique and at the same time totally fitting the models - hope there is more in store!

1 Like

Thank you both!

@tjub At the moment they all still have a metal stub underneath from where they were painted so a little hole in each base and they fit in nice and easy.

I’m really not sure in a theme, to be honest I so rarely finish a project I’m quite tempted to keep the bases flat red pigment until everything is done and only think about more elaborate bases after that :thinking:

@Hashoooot definitely, this is the best I’ve felt about a project ever so I’m hoping that motivation will.mean a lot more to come!

2 Likes

Neat project, I love the skin tones you have gone with!

2 Likes

Cheers @Nergling :+1:t2: