Hallo all, bearded or not

I’m a long time lurker of old Chaos Dwarfs forum, since WHFB 7th editions if I remember correctly. I always found here some great inspirations for my hobby, so I finally decided to come out of the shadows.
Keep rocking!

15 Likes

Welcome! You will not regret it. Great group here. If you are building an army it is definitely good to start a blog. Good way to get enthusiasm, advice and tips.
Cheers
Zodd :hashut:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll surely start a blog. I just need the time to take some good pictures :smiley:

5 Likes

Absolutely, please do. We need a place to WITNESS
:hat4: .
:shock0: .

1 Like

Welcome, looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of cool units! :cd1980:

1 Like

Welcome @PholasDactylus ! You’ve joined at a great time to be a member of CDO. A lot of new users and content, also some old guard coming back, new webzines, podcasts and competitions coming up! It’s a great time to be involved.

Oh and custom emojis…lots of custom emojis

:cd2010: :cd1990: :cd1980: :cd1991gif:

Look forward to the blog!

5 Likes

@PholasDactylus welcome mate, glad to see you made the jump from passive to active user!

Can’t wait to see what your host looks like!

Feel free to register on the Member Location map, but do not feel obligated to do so.

Also, feel free to join the Discord . Lots of us are in there in a more casual way.

Lastly, if you have any questions, just ask any one of us

2 Likes

Welcome, friend! Glad you found your way out of the shadows. :hatshut:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your blog. :beer:

2 Likes

Welcome to CDO, good to see the old Forum members and lurkers moving across to the new platform and joining in! It is a great place here with lots of nice people and plenty of activities, information and laughs! Great to have you here :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

Welcome Pholas, looking forward to seeing some your work.

1 Like

Keep rokken like Dokken

1 Like

Oh yes! Finally another Italian!
Now there is 5 of us! Hurrah!!
:hat8: .
:smile0: .

1 Like

An entire front rank!

Welcome aboard! @PholasDactylus ! Looking forward to the blog. :hatoff:

1 Like