Member Location map

Hey all. I thought it would be nice to try and get a map up and running again with member locations.

You can decide yourself how much detail you add. Could be handy for emissary secret santa,… stuff. Could also be fun to see who might live near to whom.

I made a shared Google map for this, feel free to add pinst to it.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1Uk-AwWp52A4ZXa9Ytoy5e5DDQOsgpxun&ll=50.94382221936229%2C5.6727781891822815&z=18

8 Likes

Cool idea, I am guessing you need a google account and an invite to pin your own location?

1 Like

that’s neat, but i have no idea how to pin my position lol

Edit I made it! :taurus2:

1 Like

WooHoo. I managed to pin myself to the map. I can honestly say I learnt something new today.

2 Likes

Done, cool perspective! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose you need a Google account to do it yourself @Deebo but I could do it for you on the address you gave me for the exchange?

@Loidrial you should just be able to click on the map and then click add pin or something. I could add your pin too if you tell me where.

3 Likes

I like the replies so far! :relaxed:

1 Like

Added me too. Didnt see a way to addmy name though. Im in northern ireland. If someone works out how to label members

1 Like

will do
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Done @Zoddtheimmortal

2 Likes

Nice idea, good to see some so close :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Great initiative! Very nice to get a visualisation of our globe-spanning community :taurus2:

2 Likes

Ha! Who did this!? :joy:

Puts on best teacher voice:

@chitzkoi im looking in your direction young man…”

3 Likes

Wales (+neighbouring) looks like a chaos dwarf mecca so far.
Thought of few amusing things to say about that but better to delete them :cd1991gif:

Its pretty interesting, ev1 keep adding

1 Like

Innocent! I loved it tho

2 Likes

Added myself in the cold north :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

Poor innocent Chitz
:hat5: .
:tower7: .
:head1: .

4 Likes

@Reaver - I should have guessed - damnable piratical activity haha

2 Likes

:cd1991gif: :cd1991gif: :cd1991gif:
Brilliant

2 Likes

It’s too late for this old man to work it out but I am in Helena Valley Western Australia

5 Likes