Member Location map

I added you @IronHaiden

3 Likes

cmon guys, dont leave me there alone in Milano! @Skink @Bassman and Babis too, although he isnt on discourse

Thanks mate that would be good :hatoff:

Done @Deebo !

Cool. I found out that you can click on a “Pin” and it will tell you is there.

1 Like

I only see two in Wales. (Pretty sure Bristol doesn’t count does it?)
That means Australia with three is beating Wales. (Not a Rugby chant)

4 Likes

interesting map. added my location.

luckily I already know the nearest player (:

1 Like

Probably best not to stick the pointer on your house, put it on your city centre or local library, it doesn’t need to be accurate.

4 Likes

Yup that’s what I did. Figured whoever lives in the centre of my town can get all the hate mail. Haha

2 Likes

I put it right on my house. Hatemail would be fun! Not much else going on these days :hashut:

3 Likes

Yeah. I trust you guys :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Drop all your hate mail in a bottle and set it adrift on the sea. Rest assured I will find it, read it, and then have my hobgoblin chuck it in my ironclad’s furnace.
:hat5: .
:head4: .

3 Likes

Threw myself on here, good to see I’m not alone in the wilderness of SE England.

4 Likes

Added myself, feel free to pop in if anyone’s ever in the area.

3 Likes

Nice

Just noticed how far away @chitzkoi is from his minis and paint :cd1991gif:

1 Like

I mean, once all this 'rona business is over, perhaps a little meet up and drink might be in order, you can swing past his place on the way and recover all his valuables for him. It’s barely a detour if you meet somewhere in the middle!

1 Like

Hmm… if we meet in the middle we need a boat…

1 Like

Sorry, that wasn’t very clear, I was talking to @GhraskDragh . Just remarking on the fact that if he and @chitzkoi were to meet at some hypothetical midpoint, @GhraskDragh would basically travel right past all of Chitz’s stuff and save him a journey.

Tbh I had just got in from work when reading and was still in ‘organising other people’s lives for them’ mode. Sometimes it’s hard to switch it off!

1 Like

Heh don’t worry, I’ve boxed all that stuff up and will drive it across once the deal on my new place completes. Then, the Grey Mountain blog begins…

1 Like

No excuses after that! Make the most of not feeling guilty about not painting while you can.

Sadly, writing that just reminded me that I’d planned to do some painting myself this evening, and now I’m feeling guilty, because I’m obviously not going to.

3 Likes