Introduction of an old returnee

Greetings everyone, and allow me to introduce myself.

A 44 year old wargamer, I have been playing around with Chaos Dwarfs ever since they came out. Even though various breaks from WFB took it’s toll, I decided recently to get “back in the world” with the discovery of the 9th Age, and now rebuilding and repainting my army (for like, the third time lol).

I love to blog about my adventures in my hobbies, and used to be a member of the old forum (I even noticed some of my Brushslave entries still linger in the archives here these days), who is glad to be back and getting ready to roll some dice again… like the massive hits of Blunderbusses and annoying my opponents with the Earthshaker tremors muahaha.

May Hashut grant you all many slaves!

24 Likes

Welcome back in the fold! Looking forward to seeing your work. :hatoff:

3 Likes

:hat1: Welcome home pal!
:smile3: we might have made some restoration to the old walls, but the place is still the same!

5 Likes

Welcome back! :icon1:

2 Likes

First @Bloodbeard now this! Bravo.

@MichaelX 's sorcery should enable your archive posts to be associated to your new account, provided the names line up or a bit of effort is applied.

5 Likes

Welcome back !!! Yes Michael could possibly link your new account to your archived one through technosorcery.

5 Likes

Welcome back! So glad to have folks like yourself returning from the archive that we cherish so much!

4 Likes

Welcome back dude! :beer:

1 Like

Oh! A fellow belgian!

Welcome back!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the firey welcomes.

@MichaelX if it is indeed possible to relink the ancient posts, that would be fun, but it is not a “must” personally should it prove to much work

This is for example a post of my old account, basically named the same but without the underscore

5 Likes

Now here is a recognizable name returning to the fold, for sure! Welcome back sir. May your hat stand tall and your beard curl most splendidly.

6 Likes

Already running the tool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Should be done now!

5 Likes

Welcome back, friend! :cd1991:

Your sorcery never ceases to amaze me

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, or as we say, mercie mateke

2 Likes

Welcome back!! I was having trouble placing the name until I looked you up on the old CDO site… I totally recall the blunderbuss with the gift ammo :wink: great to have you here!!

~N

4 Likes

Welcome back to the fold, Sir!

2 Likes

Welcome back! :hob04:

2 Likes