Knightly Chaos Dwarf from Westfalia Miniatures

Just saw a preview of this guy and very childlike goblin…

https://www.westfaliaminiatures.com/

9 Likes

The Mandwarfian?

:wink:

5 Likes

This is… a way.

4 Likes

Top form guys, loving it :grin:

3 Likes

Haha, glorious! :02:

2 Likes

Looks awesome that guy! :metal:

1 Like

@Reaver

1 Like

Some cool stuff on his page. It might almost be fun to back his physical patreon that yields a different physical model every month. would be more useful for an RPG player though, getting a somewhat random assortment delivered to you. His marrow legion would be cool depth guard for Vampire Coast, but I’d need so many to make a unit.

I’ll definitely be following for his monsters kickstarter launch

I should say actually, @reaver , a friend of mine is intending to put together a Vampire Coast army; at the moment he has a few models picked out, but as the nautically-focussed guy you are, if you have any choice suggestions for minis I’m sure he would be very grateful.

I think he’s already ordered this with the intention of using it as a necrofex (possibly with a bit of kitbashing):
https://www.reapermini.com/search/revenant/latest/77627

1 Like

I printed and painted a couple of these guys last year, they’re pretty fun minis!

They recently released some Furry Halfling Ewoks and the main characters in Fantasy style, so I should really print them out.

2 Likes

As @Oxymandias has posted here somewhere Black Scorpion Miniatures has good pirates and undead pirates.

Edit: found it

I had already noticed that elsewhere, but thanks for the help! I think part of the appeal for my friend was the “just dredge the sea and animate what comes up” aesthetic of the rotting (leviathans/prometheans? I can never remember which is which) so if any of you have any big nasty sea beastie recommendations (I’m sure @admiral will probably have a few too) then let me know.

Although to be fair I should probably start a new thread for that, I seem to have inadvertently hijacked this one. It was just the vampirates mention that reminded me.