Lost Kingdom Miniatures Patreon

Lost Kingdom Miniatures has revealed what they will be releasing in December. I don’t need to say more, just look at them and feast your eyes :21:

9 Likes

I’m in love

1 Like

@Iceman - check this :heart_eyes:

They are lovely designs as all their stuff but wish it wasnt resin. Metal or plastic for me from now on.

Since these are print-your-own, had anyone tried printing them at 50% scale?
They seem very detailed which might not transfer to the smaller size but I would love some of those minis!

1 Like

I’ve signed up :test2:

Wow, impressive! As always from LKM. :test:

1 Like

These are so cool, love the Kdaii! And the Bull Centaurs with hats, the hat itself looks like it could crush a man if it falls of… Oh my, if I ever get a printer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I’m honest it’s the first kdaii I’ve seen and been inspired to paint :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Haha, Ive painted… a few. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The models from the December patreon are now available for purchase from the online store

https://www.lostkingdomminiatures.com/en/37-new-releases

6 Likes

So good, getting harder and harder still not to have a 3D printer

5 Likes

I know the pain.
But my reasoning is, the longer I wait, the better the printer will be I will eventually get and the more fantastic models will be available :taurus2:

3 Likes

From what I am seeing the classy models are here already… insert evil dead meme JOIN USSSS lol

1 Like

For me it s the opposite. I dont wanna swim in minis. Thx god i dont have a printer

2 Likes

Good Good! let the envy flow trough you! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lost Kingdom Miniatures is at it again with their February Patreon release, including the last infantry regiments from their range but also new stuff.

5 Likes

That’s quality right there! :hatoff:

1 Like

Oh boy! I’m still wondering why I spend so much time looking for bits and converting my own stuff when those exist!

1 Like

Thinking about it, i ve come to a final answer for me.
As great all those sculpts are, because of their standards those would be model only to fit a real professional painter.
I consider myself a little bit above average, and those things just look impossible. Something never able to properly achieve without an air brush for instance.
Probably im just close mind and im shutting down my views, but generally, even gw today style, in my eyes doesnt fit the miniature game anymore.
Yet, those sculpts are truly incredibile. I like so so much that odd Beast that laying down

3 Likes