Metal Matt's Chaotic Dwarf Force

Hey everyone. Just started on the forum last week. Just wanted to share some of the models I’ve painted recently for use in my Warlords of Erehwon group.

32 Likes

Here’s a few more.

27 Likes

Incredible! Particularly good job on those classics, your paint job really brings them to life.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Love how these all turned out!

1 Like

Woha, sucha a wonderful force you got there!

2 Likes

Love them! Both colour placement and execution. They feel really classic. Great job! :hatoff:

1 Like

Oh these are really nice. Love how rich your colours are. Excellent job

Love seeing a new blog like this materialize out of erehwon! Hope to see more!

3 Likes

Lawdamercy

This army is a thing of beauty @MetalMatt

What?

2 Likes

Right, that’s it Sir Crookfinger. You forced my hand here.

4 Likes

OH! leave my shed alone!

2 Likes

Hey all, thanks so much for the positive feedback and encouragement. I like this community a lot already. This week I’ve decided to crack out the old big hat classic models I have and start making some headway. I have an old wizard, hero and a couple command models, as well as the old Lamassu that I want to paint in the next few weeks. I’ve also been working on the Harlequin orcs that I think work well with the feel of the army. Here’s what I’ve finished this week:

This is my first time trying a paper banner. I photocopied it from the old army book, and added a little paint. Next time I’ll spend a little more time cutting it out neatly. Enjoy!

22 Likes

Wow, great follow up! Nice bright vibrant greenskin.

Now if you need a musician to accompany that banner bearer, hopefully someone has pointed you to the currently live Golden Hat contest. You’d stir up quite a ruckus with these colors.

4 Likes

Thanks, the orcs are a lot of fun to paint. I will dig through my pile of models and see what kind of musicians I have. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Excellent choice of minis @Fabelzel + Classic Big Hats + Harlequin orcs is amazing.
Compliments for the paint job, it blends everything together :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Very nicely done! The old school -ish color schemes done in a slightly more modern take look amazing. These will look awesome on the table top.

1 Like

:o It’s very rare to see old-school figures painted so well!

1 Like

Yes, I think this is precisely what makes this project stand out!

2 Likes

Love the orc choice! Harlequin has some great sculpts

3 Likes