New CDO Podcast: Episode 1 now available!

What’s that I spy on the horizon? If you squint you might just make it out…

It appears to be a brand new series of Chaos Dwarf Radio!

Coming soon: Chaos Dwarf Radio: The Brazen Broadcast. Episode 1 featuring @Oxymandias , @chitzkoi , @Reaver and @MichaelX talking about our armies and projects, chaos dwarf ranges old and new, warhammer total war, the current golden hat competition, what to expect from future issues of the Brazen Bulletin and speculating about the future of chaos dwarfs as a faction in AoS and the Old World.

Stay tuned folks…all will be revealed soon!

16 Likes

Cool that you guys pick up the torch! Looking forward to listening to this… :hatoff:

4 Likes

Well I am looking forward to this. Even though I was there and dread the sound of my own voice. It was a blast to do and I hope you guys can hear that in the podcast!

3 Likes

jac, you truly are on the roll!

3 Likes

This idea was all @chitzkoi ’s actually @Loidrial. But well happy to have got involved ! Was good fun recording - hope you guys enjoy listening too! (Also was 100x easier to do than the bulletin haha. So I think this has potential to be a little more regular than the magazine. We will see)

4 Likes

The bulletin is so huge we could talk through the content in it for weeks!

4 Likes

Well, i suppose of we do the bulletin 3/4 times a year, and try to do the podcast once per month or so we could easily do that. Especially if extra content is available like interviews or guest hosts.

3 Likes

This is awesome! Love me a podcast, love me some Chaos Dwarf content. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hello CDO- can confirm the new series of the podcast will be going live on Friday!

:taurus3:

7 Likes

Celebrate good times now

8 Likes

Absolutely! Also welcome to the discourse @LaketideMiniatures !!! Been loving your content on the discord :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome along! Think you’ll enjoy the podcast mate

2 Likes

Välkommen!

50% swedes… :cd1991gif:

3 Likes

Welcome @LaketideMiniatures !! :hatoff: :beer:

@Oxymandias Where do I go to listen to this?

1 Like

Think it’ll be posted tomorrow Deebo. It’s still Thursday night in the UK… barely just…

4 Likes

Hey all Podcast will be posted this evening. So roughly 5pm GMT

5 Likes

@Deebo if all goes to plan it will be available on apple podcasts, the google equivalent, Spotify, YouTube and a few other places :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The first podcast has gone live :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should rename the thread oxy!

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes