New Mordheim Board

Awesome! :skull1:

2 Likes

That is AMAZING. I literally dream of playing on a board like that.

2 Likes

wow @Oxymandias, i can see why you are primarely working on this… it’s beautifull! You are making a lot of us very jealous… Not to mention when you’ll start playing on it.

Is that black frame on the table removable? It would be cool if you could use a router to make a slot in it to “recess and hide” the leds from view.

3 Likes

So much YES !

2 Likes

All removable yeah. I think a more elegant solution for the leds will happen at some point

3 Likes

Ever considered creating a narrative batrep for YouTube?

2 Likes

Nah I haven’t to be honest. I’d try anything once tho :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It looks to me like you need to extend your hobbie room soon. Getting full rather quickly. :wink:

The board and the room in general looks great. So much work has gone into it all.

3 Likes

WOW! :shock:
I do not know how you find the spare time to get all this done, insanely jealous of your room, toys and time allowance haha

You would have to be careful how you did that or it may stop the light from going upward and onto the buildings like it is now but perhaps if it was a small enough groove and could maybe use glass and mirror to rebound the light. Either way looks very cool and I really want some lights now, going to look up some RGB light strips

2 Likes

True, you could groove something like this _/ or use a diffusing led strip profile…

2 Likes

Well apparently RGB strips are really cheap on fleabay! :shock:
I just ordered 10M, waterproof, 60 lights per meter with a remote control and some corner connectors for less than 50 bux… looks like I am going to have to make a frame to go on my table now, which means I will be buying that router sooner than I had thought lol :smiley:

2 Likes

This boar dis looking super awesome!

2 Likes