9 Likes

mm90/04

8 Likes

mm90/05

10 Likes

mm90/06

Chopped up one of these guys to make a banner bearer

10 Likes

When I first got all the mm90 marauder dwarfs I was thinking of painting them all like the box art. That was when I was just going to paint these models only. But the army grew and I decided to paint a whole army, and the ability / time required to paint individual models quickly became something I didn’t want to do.

So I went for batch painting them all red. Airbrushed red contrast paint over a zenithal highlight then used pyrol red (pro acryll - great paint ) nd a highlight blazing orange oldschool citadel paint.

4 Likes

http://www.solegends.com/marauder/mm90cdwf.htm

Chaos dwarf renegades

8 Likes

Some other chaos dwarfs (ral Partha and knightmare minis, and oldschool miniatures)

8 Likes

Wonderful old school minis. A whole army of them… wow… lovely

1 Like

Welcome to the club (aka complete MM90 unit)! :metal:

Nice to see another complete unit of the MM90. It’s always a pleasure to see the Chaos Dwarfs from the “Chaos Dwarf Renegades” box as well. :smiley:

I’m looking forward to seeing more pictures, but some close-ups would be nice! :wink:

2 Likes

@mr_hayward would you consider doing an article for the zine? Some kinda collectors guide for pre big hat chaos dwarfs interspersed with pics of your collection?

1 Like

Lamassu and giant having a chat

12 Likes

mate… these are alle lovely! so happy you are posting these!

1 Like

Please say yes @mr_hayward

1 Like

@mr_hayward , your converted lammasu is piquing my interest.

I have a bloodthirsty from 3rd ed40k days (don’t know what Ed fantasy? 5th or 6th?) and a lammasu head.

That could be a mighty centrepiece for my chaos dwarf army…:thinking:

2 Likes

Happy to discuss doing something for the zine. I guess send me a DM and we can discuss.

How big are those oldschool bloodthirster? Wonder if the scale would work. Would look cool though

For the lamassu I used an ettin as the main body.

2 Likes

I think the head would be larger than the original but not comically so.

I’ll have a play with it soon.

1 Like