Russian Alternative

Whirlwind/tenderizer reimagined and/or skullcracker rebooted get my vote

4 Likes

Cool! Lets hope RA stays around, running small scale businesses or hobby projects and be rough on motivation and lack of context some times. Positive words and feedback might go a long way for keeping motivation! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gonna bump it here because of interest follow-up

2 Likes

Dear friends! thank you for your support and a lot of kind words. decided to try to do something else. 2-3 new products. let’s decide together what it is. somewhere there should be a separate topic.

17 Likes

@Russian-Alternative so good to see you joining our community here! A joint decision about what your new products could be? Very exciting.

9 Likes

Just got my shipment! Shipping went fairly fast, but the postal office here took their time sending me a pick-up notice. Got a bit worried for a moment. Anyway, they’re here and damn! Awesome models!

4 Likes

This is great - we are all keen buyers of your Fire Canyon dwarfs. I hope we are able to help you develop your good ideas. Don’t forget the facebook group has 1000+ users! A big enough market for you to really make some money.

4 Likes

@Russian-Alternative just showed these on Facebook:slight_smile:

16 Likes

He’s the best! I will publish them on our Instagram as well today, I wanna give him as much visibility as possible, he deserves it all!

9 Likes

Wow, these models are super and go very well with the chaos dwarfs. The good guy has modelled them well

1 Like

Quite cool, but … which variation should it be? I’m at a loss at the moment … I think I need to see them unpainted to decide, very difficult! :thinking:

1 Like

I feel I’m in the minority to prefer with legs (golem style) rather than the “robe” version (fire elemental style). Great model, nice to have the choice anyway !

3 Likes

I want to go to there.

1 Like

Do the upcoming K’daai have cat heads? :scream_cat:

I’m a fan of the FW models, so I’d vote against legs, but maybe exactly the legs would be a way to set them further apart from the FW ones for fans of a truly alternative design.
And also to have less volume of modelled flames (they are really hard to make look good).

Anyway, I ordered not long ago a bunch at RA, very happy with the products, no infos about shutting down during contact. I hope it isn’t happening; I have still plans for further models!

1 Like

OK, since about half of the people I met here were German anyway, I’ll have to add:

I wrote a rather long review of my new RA models when they arrived,

on a German forum in German.
If you can read it, or if you want to see some somewhat blurred pictures, it might be of some interest.

4 Likes

Very nice review! :+1: Gives a good insight for those of us who do not yet own RA models. With a translation programme also easy to understand for non-German speaking members. :beer:

3 Likes

For the information, but please remember no politics.

10 Likes

These were shared by RA today, even though their statement about closing for business…

10 Likes

Not the first time we’re getting mixed signals from RA. Perhaps STLs? Sounds easier to distribute than physical models given the current economic circumstances.

2 Likes

Exactly what I just thought

2 Likes