Russian Alternative

I’m still waiting, but it’s only been just over a week and russia is most of a continent away from me. I’ll let you know when it arrives, though I’m sure @chitzkoi could probably give you an accurate answer.

2 Likes

Ughhh just tried to put an order through but apparently Paypal still have not lifted their ban on me sending money to Russian Alternative! :mad: So frustrating!
Anyone else have this issue in their country or is it just an Australia thing?
I sent RA an email, hopefully the nice lady that helped me before is still working there

2 Likes

It wasn’t an issue for me here in my location (not Australia). Are you sure this is a block for all Australians, or could it be an issue with your account?

1 Like

They seem very responsive via email @Deebo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I dont know mate, I had many talks with Paypal that went no where at all.
The RA team was awesome though, I had a lady assigned to the issue and was amazing support, complete polar opposite to my experience with Paypal support and ended up creating me an order through ebay which I was able to use direct card payment.

I would love to hear from the Aussies here that have purchased or tried to purchase via Paypal to RA.

5 Likes

Wow, both Customs and PayPal seem to love to sour your day, @Deebo . Purchasing from abroad must be an unhappy affair with such bad luck!

Keep on trucking despite the difficulties. :smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s just Australian customs in general tbh.

Gotta check every box in case there’s an invasive chuzzwazzer or whatever, can’t be too careful.

4 Likes

I live in Perth. I’ve ordered twice from RA using PayPal. First order was several months ago, and the second time was about a week ago. No issues either time.

3 Likes

OK, so my order turned up today. So from Russia to the UK took about 16 days all told.

Not too bad really. It turned up less than a week after a package ordered from Spain on the same date, and Spain is definitely a lot closer.

I mean I don’t know whether RA is in Kaliningrad or Vladivostok or anywhere in between, but it’s a long way either way.

2 Likes

Glad to see that people’s contents arrived alright. I did use the tracking number which Sergey gave me and saw that the package arrived at Moscow a day after he sent it and then left Russia only two days later.

I wish I knew more about how international post works. I’m not sure if we’re all receiving our orders via air freight or if they’re just bouncing in the back of a pickup truck in Moldova.

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell you; I’m assuming over intercontinental distances air freight is the method, though technically speaking there’s no reason my order couldn’t have got the whole way on a truck, there’s a land route the whole way. It certainly had time.

1 Like

I’ve had parcels from. Russia come by train. Took a good while too…

1 Like

Finally placed the order for the 2 unit of bulls and the bull hero.
I can finally go back and put the classic bulls on the 25x50 base too!

2 Likes

I hope you saw that they are back in stock! There is still time baby

3 Likes

As tempting as that is, i already purchased the remastered Immortals pack. I don’t think i can pitch another “but they’re going out of business” plea to my wife a second time.

5 Likes

Tell her it was from the first batch and got lost at post office
:top2: .
:lol3: .

2 Likes

That is interesting, thank you for sharing. I don’t know why it is not letting me then… I tried again and it is still failing on my end and now RA has cancelled my order completely, so very frustrating. I guess I can try contacting paypal again, I am still feeling the pain and effort from last time I tried to communicate with paypal uuugggghhhhhhh atleast I can now say I know another Aussie that has been able to trade with RA and that I am being treated different!

1 Like

lets not lose hope guys!
i started accidentally to talk with Sargey from RA and this is what came up:

immagine
immagine
(plus pics sent +link to CDO)
immagine
immagine

So it seems he’s looking for some ideas for a warmachine/kdaii of sort, this doesnt sound anymore like a guy who’s going to shut down his business!

IDK if we actually played a part in this, but fuck it, CONGRATULATION ALL! I hope we made a small different for a great guy out there

10 Likes

i will buy it all

4 Likes

immagine

8 Likes