The Brazen Bulletin - issue 2 - September 2021

BB logo

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK: Brazen Bulletin Back Catalogue – Google Drive

SCRIBD LINK:
https://www.scribd.com/document/527137593/Brazen-Bulletin-Volume-2-September-2021

ISSU LINK: https://issuu.com/brazenbulletin/docs/brazen_bulletin_-volume_2-_september_2021

Credits:
Cover art: @Loidrial .
Editor: @Oxymandias
Co-Editor: @MichaelX
Writers: @Oxymandias , @Reaver , @MichaelX , Viola, Goblin Paladin, @Smiddy @Bassman Patrick McCabe.

Interviewees: Rick Priestley, Lost Kingdom Miniatures

Miniature artists/ photographers: @Zoddtheimmortal , @Nergal , @mtothex , GoblinPaladin, @Reaver , @Oxymandias , Viola, Grom, Revlid, Patsy02, Angryboy2K, @Xander , Someone2040, @LaketideMiniatures , @Bessron , @Bassman , @MichaelX , @Brawniac , @Little_Joe , @GhraskDragh , @Loidrial and @rollforwounds .

Artists: @Loidrial , @Admiral , @Brawniac and Games Workshop.

Proof Reader: @Reaver

Special thanks: Special thanks to Rick Priestley for taking the time to be interviewed by us, and for giving us so much already!

Lost Kingdom Miniatures for answering our questions and making those sweet Magmhorin Dwarfs!

@MichaelX : Cheers for stepping up mate. Couldn’t have got this issue out without you!

And as always a special thanks to our lord and saviour: The Mighty Hashut.

16 Likes

Holy Hashut, so good! I had a quick look before starting to work, I could not resist! I’ll be back later, it will be a pleasure to read everything. My compliments to the entire team for their work. I wish you slaves, pillage and domination over the lesser races :grin: :cd1991gif: :top2:

4 Likes

Good job, looks like a huge amount of effort put in!

8 Likes

Hi Smiddy, welcome to the forum! :smiley:

3 Likes

Another great issue! Superb work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed those Lost Kingdom and Priestly interviews. A lot of good photos all around too.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic! Had a quick glance over at the minute, can’t wait to read the interview

Great job @Smiddy on the AoS write up, first bit I’ve read through so far

@Oxymandias @MichaelX and everyone else involved hats off :hatoff:

3 Likes

Man there is so much in it, gave a quick look and so excited to read more of it :rankcd2:
Will be my weekend plan! :rankcd3:

Also I’m against reading and I hate it, I’ll try my best lol

3 Likes

Lads, Roboloidrial has invaded the discourse. So painfully bot text, oh well.

Bring back emoticon dio! :wink:

2 Likes

SO. SOMETHING TO SAY?
.:rankcd1:
.PORCO

6 Likes

All contributors,

I believe I’ve awarded badges to all who have contributed to this issue. If you previously contributed to this Zine or it’s predecessor the Word of Hashut, you don’t get this badge twice.

If I have missed anyone out please message me. It’s easy to get muddled up about who I have or haven’t given badges to.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great issue as always team.
Any chance of getting an interview with the Perry’s as a follow up?

4 Likes

@IronHaiden if anyone has a way of getting a hold of them I’d love that! I had made contact with Priestley previous to this through my involvement in the Warlords of Erewhon community. It could definitely be worth reaching out to the Perrys though. That would be amazing

4 Likes

I’m on it, have an email addy, check your PMs

5 Likes

Fantastic work, all. What an issue!

The Perry twins are easily contactable via their Perry Miniatures webstore.

2 Likes

Not sure why Mr. Priestley has chosen an upscale Southern California grocery store for the setting of his wargame. Erewhon isn’t even anything meaningful when spelled backwards or some such cleverness.

:top1:.
:mad0::memo::mag::abacus:

5 Likes

Great job!!! I can’t believe the amount of work, passion and beauty you put into this. There is no community as the CD one. Im honoured to get some miniatures in. Praise Hashut!

7 Likes