Hello Hashutians (and more importantly, Walhutians),
With the archive nearly transfered (81% done as i write this post) its a good time to start a Bug thread.
If any of you at any point find someting bad (i’ll specify what we can fix later in this post) please leave a reply in this thread with a link to the bad post (if applicable) and what you think should be fixed. One of the staffers will then check it and when possible fix it.
What can we fix:
- posts that are made using your name, but aren’t yours.
- posts that are made by another user, but are yours.
- discourse links that point to the wrong post/thread. There are some bad matches.
- Image uploads that arent correctly shown
- in some rare cases the tool could have made a double post, or split a thread in 2 threads.
What can we fix, but is very low prio:
- spelling errors
- weird signs like → �
- old html/mycode tags like ->[align] [/align] …
What cant we fix (please don’t report these):
- Dead external links. We are trying to reach out to old forum members to see what we can do but we assume there is nothing to be done. we are talking about posts that are between 2 and 14 years old.
I will reply to this post immediatly with a list of bugs i already have. We’ll update it as we go.