War Against The Gray [BATG 2022 overview thread]

4 Likes

Absolutely. But people take ages to do it, so I wanted to give a heads-up. I might even manage a bit before then.

3 Likes

And remember @BATG_Warriors, the sheet is cumulative! You have to fill in the totals up to this point, not what uou did this month!

5 Likes

Oh Iā€™m counting on it as well!

On a different note, I am tempted to buy Blood Bowl. Having a team now, I would like to have the templates, the dice, I wouldnā€™t mind having the rule book and a proper pitch. But getting all the accessories on eBay is only around 15ā‚¬ cheaper than just getting the whole box, I would be stupid to do that. But the whole box would increase my BATG by 30 :sob:

3 Likes

Ooh, I havenā€™t really updated my topic the last couple of weeksā€¦

I have finished some more models, bought a couple more, but I might have to work a little harder the next days to reach that mythical 0. Somehow I feel like itā€™s doableā€¦

LETSGO!

2 Likes

March has been a bumper month for this beardy boy. I shall enter the hallowed company of minus double digits. Will tally before the month is up. Onwards and downwards!

1 Like

I think I painted one model this month. Satan save me

3 Likes

Did you mean: ā€œZhatan (the Black) save meā€?

2 Likes

Nothing from me this month, I had to move house and now Iā€™m on holiday!

3 Likes

Just seen the spreadsheet note :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@EvilFuzzyDoom Why did you ā€œhave toā€ move house? What did you do to the old house?Hope the holiday is a good one, I know how stressful moving can be.

3 Likes

@Alfarin_Ironhand, @Habitual_Lurker, @Horace, @Lord_of_Uzkulak , @Spejs, @Vapo You guys havenā€™t filled in the BATG spreadsheet yet

@Smiddy You filled in the spreadsheet with month values, not cumulative totals up until this point.

@Antenor, @LaketideMiniatures you guiys havenā€™t entered February yet.

@KhamdrimSkyMaster No clue what you are enterying, but itā€™s also not correct.

the way to enter the data is like this:

I buy 5 models in january and paint 5 models in january so i enter

In February buy another 10 models, and i paint 20 models, so i enter

and so forth

3 Likes

I edited my original post in february I thinkā€¦ Instead of spamming with new postsā€¦ the forum will run out of space i fearā€¦

There is a spreadsheet. A goog excel file.

Its here

Love your optimism @KhamdrimSkyMaster :smiley:

2 Likes

holy hashut an excel?? help i need an adult

1 Like

Dont you have a small child named Pond-ripple Miniatures ? I think you iz the adult now

2 Likes

Wait hasnā€™t everyone entered their december yearly rollup like I did? Quadruple blackshard for me thank youuuuuu.

2 Likes

@MichaelX I fixed it. I filled it in when I was tiredā€¦ need more sleepā€¦

1 Like

Numbers are ramping up! Or rather, down. Well done everyone.

2 Likes