Who wants a premium hardback book with all old world pdfs?

Similar to my wap 8th ed chaos dwarf book i Will make a run for the pdfs. The more we make the cheaper it gets.

30gbp per copy if we make 10 and maximum 250 pages

Shipping from sweden to usa is maximum 20gbp and same goes for rest of the world probably.

Who is in? Saying yes is legally binding for your soul and wallet.

9 Likes

50 gold bullion pieces!?

how many bitcoin is that?!

Real talk, I’m down! Sign me up

4 Likes

I definitely want to, but can’t say yes just yet. Nearer the time I might be able to.

Also, we’re going to make a cover for it, right? That could be fun

2 Likes

lets have an artisan’s contest for it!!
@MichaelX @Reaver

2 Likes

I am definitely interested, potentially for two copies.

• judging by the two official books, the grand army lists seem to be remarkably close to around 32 pages per faction, so I’d expect this book to be closer to 225 pages or so.
  • Can you help me figure out how much shipping is (roughly) going to be? I guess all books will be delivered to you and then you redistribute them?
  • will you try and match the cover etc so it looks nice next to Armies of Fantasy and Ravening Hordes? :point_right::point_left: have you thought about a name yet?
2 Likes

I would also bei there with one copy!

2 Likes

Samesies

1 Like

Sweet! Half the price if so.

2 Likes

I Will get the color to match but avoid any offical logos

2 Likes

My plan was to make the cover army neutral and have same blue color as the official ones

Plan:
Scan original book to get right blue colors.
Replace originals with a fanmade logo and text
Done!

4 Likes

Lakey - I’m interested

2 Likes

I’m In for this please. Let me know when you want payment and I’ll make it so. I’m U.K. based

Count me in as well!

1 Like

Yeah I think I was thinking the same, in my mind we would take the Ravening Hordes book style and replace the art with something different, but keep the frame.

Change the title to something like “Distinguished Legacies: Army Lists for the Forces of Yore”

I.e. replace the white bit and change the title.

For what it’s worth, I would love to create an over-all contents page for it if you’d like, to make it easier to find things within.

5 Likes

thaths the plan

2 Likes

Yooo, I’m in for a copy. Also available for pro bono graphic design work. Also got quite a few illustrators in my connections.

6 Likes

I’ll snag a copy. I don’t know if I’ll use it but I’ll regret it if I miss the opportunity. :grin:

5 Likes

You might need to be prepared for the GW released pages to be only 20 pages long. Get-you-by army lists tend to only be 2-4 pages long per army, rather than the one unit per page that a full army book list gets, plus all the bestiary. Unless you plan to actually rewrite it into that style, it’s going to be a bit thin.

5 Likes

I’d be interested as well!

2 Likes

OOh, this sounds fantastic!!

2 Likes