Zanko`s Army of the Lizard King

I like the idea of bone white to clash with the rest of the army. Maybe red trim? Or blood splattered from their sacrifices?

2 Likes

Here is a miniature with the test color scheme:

It didn’t turn out quite as I imagined, but I still like it quite a bit. :thinking: What do you think?

14 Likes

I like it, dirty white robes, will look great as a uniform unit

1 Like

The search for suitable parts for the landship continues. The Padavan (aka my son) sacrificed himself and ate 2 packs of Pringels at the weekend, I will probably use parts of the cans as wheels. I also have to buy some whisky, because I also need the can (of an Arran whisky) as a wheel. I’ve also organised some cogwheels to create a somewhat steampunk look. Now I have to think of something for the drive / motor and somehow a demon has to be installed. But I am still undecided how.

In addition, I’m slowly working on the acolytes of the Hashut…

4 Likes

I love the self sacrifice for your art.

Pringles and whiskey

Damn I need to build a landship

2 Likes

I really dig it! looks pretty sickly ominous evil!

1 Like

A “care package” from @MichaelX arrived today! :smiley:

Thanks again …I think now I have a sufficient amount of models to assemble and paint for the time being! :metal:

11 Likes

Well… until next month that is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Number of models a CDO member needs =n+1

Where n= the number models currently owned

5 Likes

Looking forward with interest to see what you do with them

2 Likes

Inexplicably, I haven’t posted the awesome battle tank @Zoddtheimmortal built and painted for me yet! Ashes on my head, the Hobgoblin responsible has already been punished accordingly!

… to be continued!

14 Likes

Wow that is lovely. The shape of the tracks is brilliant

2 Likes

Lol looks like a bit of toilet roll still stuck to the back corner. I swear by that stuff for protecting models in transit.

1 Like

I have almost finished the acolytes of the Hashut, but unfortunately had to realise that the models are not at all made for rank & file. So now I have to rebase the models and hope that it will look better. :angry:

2 Likes

Ahhh been there. Good luck mate

Since today finally arrive the ordered models for Secret Santa and what happens … the primer no longer sprays, but “spills” only!!! :mask:

What a shit! :-1:

So ordered new primer and wait and see when it comes.

Oh man. That sucks :confused:

1 Like

@Reaver this is exactly what you need!

Thanks @Reaver I’ve saved this image to my idearchive!

So, after persistently trying to position the Hashut’s alkolyths neatly on base, I gave up and spread the models out on a collection base (like Kings of War). I’m not completely satisfied, but I’m unnerved and wanted to finish - I know this is a bad idea, but to save my nerves and mood I had no other choice. :mask:

1 Like

One large base or rows?