ZODDs Realm of Chaos(-dwarf)

Thankyou very much! 14 months of hard work and lots of joyous spending…dont tell the wife! Its a bit suspect with all the little parcels coming every week haha

The chaos dwarf army has quickly pushed most other stuff out of the miniature cabinet now.

Just finished 2 more regiments, so ill post those when i get some photos.

2 Likes

1st the boring regiment that has slowly been added to over many months:

And the more interesting forsaken chaos dwarfs that have become a little too mutated to mingle in chaos dwarf society. May add to these one day, they were nice to paint.

10 Likes

They look like great fun.

2 Likes

Infernal guard unit completed, at least until i can buy some more hunch back cws to chop up…

Quite proud of this little unit. Need to paint something different now…but what?..hmm :hashut:

7 Likes

Rightly so, such a cool little unit to look through all the different character, nice conversion for the banner bearer

1 Like

Very ingenious unit! Where is the banner from, very fancy! :cd1980:

1 Like

Cheers ghraskdragh and zanko,
The banner top thing is in the ironbreaker sprue. It didnt fit the banner pole though so i had to cut it a bit to make it fit. Im not sure what it was meant to be for if not a banner.

1 Like

Your feeling for colour combinations and the execution thereof never cease to amaze me. Tying those kitbashes together so neatly I’d think them to be ready-made old school CDs if I didn’t know the bits. Great work as usual :hatoff:

3 Likes

@Zoddtheimmortal do you have insta?

I posted some of your gorgeous work today and if you want I could tag you.

4 Likes

Cheers man, i dont but im happy you chose some of my stuff to help promote the site. OUR INFAMY GROWS!!

4 Likes

Well… the most difficult part right now is choosing something from the vast collection that is cdo :sweat_smile:

There’s already at least 1 new member from IG posts so 🤷

2 Likes

New gw hobgoblin. They remind me a lot of the arachnarok forest goblins, absolutely loved them.

A scale shot beside admirals hobgoblin slave driver

1 down, 39 to go…eek!

11 Likes

Excellent work, I got mine this weekend and can’t wait to start painting them.

2 Likes

Cheers, i look forward to see what you do with yours, particularly what you do with all the spare bodies left over.

Ive got a problem, bought 10 more for £5.50. I way over paid on the others, there is such a low demand for them, they are going for nothing.

So 49 more to go…sigh…(idiot)

With that one kit you could nearly make a hobbo army if riding legs can be found to fit the torsos

1 Like

Oh wow Zodd looks class in your colours

2 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Conversion potential for new Hobgrot Slittaz

@Zoddtheimmortal we throughly derailed your hobby blog with our hobgrot ideas here haha. I’ve split the topics.

Thanks for the inspiration mate. I think many of us will be getting these toys and using these after seeing there on your blog!

2 Likes

Excellent paintjob! You brought out the best of the new design I’ve seen so far. :beer:

May we by any chance use the first picture for scale reference on Admiralty Miniatures? Credit duly given to you, of course.

1 Like

Of course, although i can hopefully update it to apainted version in a couple of months :hob2:

Use any of my photos without permission as always. If i put them on your forum then they are yours :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow… I liked these buggers already but this is cool! They would fit quite well with my army like this…

2 Likes