ZODDs Realm of Chaos(-dwarf)

Found him but still no clear indication as to how to pm him.

I think if you click on my name above, you can PM me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Slowly tinkering away at the chaos dwarves still.

11 Likes

You need to earn rights on the discourse platform. PMs occur a bit later. I think you need to hangout for around a week or so. Get a like on your post, stuff like that. It should be in a message to you from the ‘discobot’

1 Like

You were correct, Ive now enabled new users to send PM. I assume its to avoid SPAM etc. Btw:
Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

Lovely! Love the colour scheme you went with!

3 Likes

Love your colour scheme! Looks unusual and special! :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks ! It is working now.

1 Like

Done ! PMed you. Thanks. :smiley:

Latest chaos dwarves finished:

Im thinking the crossbow dwarves will be my 1st unit choice each game when i finally start playing wargames again(stupid virus).
3 more of sjoerdo’s sculpts painted too. 6 down , 2 to go.

11 Likes

Again great work! you have already painted more of the NM dwarves than I have myself!

Cant wait to see the last two painted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still going strong enough with this project!!. Such brilliant motivation and fantastic finished outcomes. Really enjoying this blog.

1 Like

Yes, yes and yes to those 3 pics, great stuff again!

2 Likes

Thankyou very much for your kind comments guys. Motivation is pretty high because i think chaos dwarves are the coolest army ever.
Been playing around with converting stuff.

Ive since added a beard to the pony centaur. Think it fits in a lil better.

Best type of easy coversion on the warrior. No green stuff needed. :laughing:

Inspiration for these guys was from the guy on www.oldhammer.es great lil conversions he has done

4 Likes

Great work on the short warrior - definitely a good way of making chaos dwarfs. And this mini is still quite cheap to get a hold of on eBay unlike many or our chaos dwarf minis are now!!!

3 Likes

cheers, Yeah ebay is rough these days. I was looking into getting more grudge ponies for more centaurs but they are dearer than nice shiny metal centaurs!

2 Likes

So i was looking for centaurs that have that old school vibe. Some that would fit in well with the macrocosm and ralpartha stuff. Thanks to zanko for recommending atomtaylors centaurs. Im always on lookout for more centaurs that would fit in with this little unit.

10 Likes

These are badass!!!

1 Like

How does one go about purchasing atom Taylor miniatures? I won one in a competition once and everything I’ve seen I’ve liked but can never find a website or shop :thinking:

1 Like

Oldhammer miniatures and wargaming. I talked to him using facebook messenger. He does a centaur that is ideal for pushing a tenderiser too

1 Like