A 5th edition army for the 9th age

I got back to play from a year, looking for an army I couldn’t choose the Infernal dwarves in memory of the old time. So I start to print and paint the Fabelzel model and I will post my progress.

24 Likes

Wip of the centaur too

12 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH Finally you made it in here too!!
welcome welcome!! off to a great start already!
i like the different colours you chose for the different hats! and that plastic monopose always warms my heart! :batg5:

4 Likes

Oh another pastel muted color painter! Please paint more (and join our next painting competition in… april ish)!

also, welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Great entry by a Italian fella :it:

1 Like

Looks great! Excited to see more.

1 Like

Glorious big hats, beautifully painted. You can never have too many or too big hats.

2 Likes

Hey welcome, glad you made the jump from Instagram! Excited to see your progress!

1 Like

Thanks a lot to everyone what a warm welcome!!! Today I start with the hobgoblin

11 Likes

Going forward with the high priest on foot

15 Likes

Welcome! These really look amazing. Your colors are diverse across models, but work beautifully all together as well, which takes some intricate planning to pull off effectively. Your details also really pop when I zoom in, the eyes, the fingernails, the color transitions on the faces. Very well done!

1 Like

Once again, Italians do it better ahauua Daje! :hat8:
Love particularly the face on this one!

2 Likes

These are looking great!

When you say Fabelzel, that’s a member of this forum right? Where can his designs be found?

1 Like

Thanks!!! You can join his patreon and some of the file are free on thingverse if you want to try them out

1 Like

Awesome but…where are bases? (bases should be square, remember :grin:)

1 Like

Yes they are :joy: I just base everything when it’s done

1 Like

Wip the only and one Astragoth

10 Likes

Excellent and…with the correct base :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

There is only one base and only one chaos God!! XD so update with the almost finished centaur chief and a wip from the hobgoblin ballist

7 Likes

And I started the color scheme for the second unit of blunderbuss

10 Likes