[Archive] New Warriors of Chaos Thread - Discussion of New Models, Army Book, Etc

Ghrask Dragh:

Not a great pic but I like the look of these, might have to try extra hard not buy these guys…

Marauder Horsemen:

A new (old) warrior seen a while back too, thought I’d throw it in there:

New Army Book:

New Juggernaut:

Mounted Lord:

Spearhead:

Chaos Knights:

Wulfirk:

Daemon Prince:

Chosen:

Warhounds:

Nurgle Sorcerer and Marauders (with upgrade sprue?):

Champion of Khorne:

Box Art:

Obsidian:

The Marauder Horsemen look ace!:slight_smile:

zorn sabretooth:

more please

wallacer:

I’d heard that they’d been modelled on the horsemen from Conan the Barbarian. They certainly do look the part.

Ghrask Dragh:

You know what, I might just try and finish my Chaos dwarfs by November so I can start a horde of these :slight_smile:

I’ve been wanting to do an amy of Warriors of Chaos since the Battle March trailers, awesome!!

Sharkboy:

They’re a hell of a lot better than what I was expecting.

Xander:

These looks pretty darn cool.

Kera foehunter:

cool nowwe have new helmets

i can’t wait to see the chaos marauders.

cornixt:

Hopefully the new Marauder infantry will be good too.

wallacer:

Apparently you get 5 of those horsemen in the Chaos Spearhead box (somewhat tempting methinks).

Kera foehunter:

so when is this set going to come out??

furrie:

in november, I’m planning on buying the spearhead box, I like the content of that box :stuck_out_tongue: and I play mortals of choas :smiley:

Mosk:

oh damn, this psss me off… I was regretting the dark elf release, but i knew the chaos release was coming… I want to buy so bad, but cant, must do CD, or could i convert these guys to cd… have a norse cd army, similar to 3rd edition. I DONT KNOW!!!

Ghrask Dragh:

or could i convert these guys to cd.... have a norse cd army, similar to 3rd edition. I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!

Mosk

Do it! Do it! Do it!
*continuously pokes mosk in the arm*

AGPO:

Has anyone got any more info on the new WoC stuff?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Oh my gawd… why can’t GW stop making cool new miniatures for a while? Just until I have finished my current project pleeeeeeeeeeeease? ^^

Ghrask Dragh:

Anybody who likes the marauders and such might like the new barbarian soon to be available from Spyglass Miniatures…

… interested? it’s a second version, the first one had a mohawk, let me know if you want pics.

Check out http://www.spyglassminiatures.com/ amazing sculpts :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Unfortunately, the main thing I can see is the horses. However, they do look very cool, if a little broadly built for their height (personal opinion). It never occurred to me that new models would be brought out.

It’s interesting to see that nobody has mentioned the Chaso Warrior, though. To me, it looks like another hero, following the older style, rather than a new warrior. Also, it’s not in the style of the new warriors which surprises me a little, if I’m honest. I dislike the curved wood handle on his axe. Just doesn’t seem right. Also, with that helmet, he looks a little stunted in the neck and the overall effect of the model isn’t imposing as I’d like to see it be. It doesn’t help that the horns are in a more marauder-esque style (very few Chaos warrior horns go down the sides of their faces

Kera foehunter:

woooooo hoooo sexy!!

thanks for the picture ghrask…

omg !!! i want too see the chaos warrior with the mohawk please!!!

Ghrask Dragh: