Artisan’s Contest XXXVII - Voting!

The deeds of the few overwhelm the pleads of the many

Antenor and the Brazen Broadcast Present: The voting thread for the 37th Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 9. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

• Voting will close at 11:59 PM November the 21st, 2023 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone).

Once the votes are tallied we will post the results. Exciting things are brewing on Chaos Dwarfs Online, stay tuned for more contests!

Album of Images

Entry #1

The Limitanei Infernales

Entry #2

Porkos Petulant Swine Patrol

Entry #3

Captain H`arloc and the Wild 13

Entry #4

The BFG - Bold Fearsome Gargant - for Hire

Entry #5

Khanate’s 5th Fang

Entry #6

Acolytes of Xeross

Entry #7

Oglah Khan’s Scouts securing fresh wolf livestock for the breeding grounds

Entry #8

Yolkstorm Legion

Entry #9

Hashut’s 9th Labor

Link to contest brief with prizes that are up for grabs!

Stunning job everyone and good luck!
-The Staff

12 Likes

Wow, some great entries here, lovley stuff as always.

@Reaver i love the grid layouts!

6 Likes

Worth noting for folks not used to the grids that you can still click on images for a zoom! Also as there was some confusion last time, the names folks submitted with entries are nested in the details drop down. click the :arrow_forward:, do it

Entry X

Double Dear and the Black Friday Shoppers

It was notably less time to get the thread together compared to 3rd party gridding. Loving the entries from all!

6 Likes

This is the most diverse contest in ages

4 Likes

Oh wow, how old is this feature?
Would have totally added a name to my “exceptional” entry. :smiley:

Also, I agree, very diverse entries! Didn’t lie in the announcement thread.

3 Likes

There are some truly eyecatching entries in here.

Now I guess we must wait until the misguided brethren from the West come up with the USS Monitor? :wink:

2 Likes

OH SHIT AHHAHAUA I ENTIRELY MISSED THE WHOLE CONTEST HAHAHAHA
I’ll check later the entries xD I have no clue what was that even about hahaha I’m a mess

4 Likes

I only know who did 3 of the entries this time, my worst score ever…

No 2 entries are alike indeed!

4 Likes

Haha yes, same, well i know 4 including my own.

5 Likes

I didnt think you entered. I think i know what one is yours now so im possibly up to 4!

5 Likes

Some of the posts are quite easy to attribute (including mine), others I’m really curious to see who they are from. :thinking:

All in all, great contributions again! :beer:

7 Likes

Beautiful entries, everyone! May Hashut accept out sacrifice of pain over having to choose three out of them. :hatoff:

7 Likes

Man man man these are great! I would have stood no chance if I had the time to even finish my entry. Choosing is gonna be hard

5 Likes

My votes are in! :hatoff:

5 Likes

Same!
Thx for the reminder, only 2 days left after all. ^^

3 Likes

My votes are in!

2 Likes

And my axe vote!

3 Likes