Artisan’s Contest XXXVII - Winners!

“To do all that one would like to do, is to be a god”

Antenor and the Brazen Broadcast Present: The winners of the 37th Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

As always, we had a myriad of wonderful entries , with submissions spanning from petrified god-kings to embiggened concept art made “miniature”. Voting was close with all entries getting attention in polling.

And the winners are:

1st Place - Golden Gear Winner: Entry #8 - @MichaelX
2nd Place - Silver Gear Winner: Entry #3 - @Zanko
3rd Place - Bronze Gear Winner: Entry #2 - @Zoddtheimmortal

The entry key!

01 @Antenor
02 @Zoddtheimmortal *BRONZE*
03 @Zanko *SILVER*
04 @Hashoooot
05 @KhamdrimSkyMaster
06 @Knuckles
07 @denelian5

08 @MichaelX *GOLD*

09 @Kuanor

Medals will arrive shortly! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact @Reaver and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions on both old and new CDO (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but does have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!
@MichaelX with his eggciting entry of yolkémon will get an unpainted set of three metal evil dwarves sculpted by @Antenor and cast by Hagen Miniatures.

@zanko with his Ironclad diorama skills will carry home 2 printed bastards, including the newest sculpts that are now available thanks to @MichaelX

@Zoddtheimmortal with his massive porco-horde will win a choice of 2 banner flags modeled by @Hotstuff

And finally @denelian5 with the random draw will receive 1 printed bastard of their choosing

A big hat off to everyone who participated and voted. That’s it for this round of Artisan’s Contest. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs and image galleries. :wink:

Next up, a big ol Golden Hat Contest sure to get the gears turning on a big project to rain fire on your enemies in 2024! hint hint

The Staff

12 Likes

Woowhoow! Thanks all for the votes! I wasnt too sure of this one with the competition! Hreat work everyone!

10 Likes

Well done fellas. this was a beaut of a contest

2 Likes

Im not the 1st using this, wont be the last… cos its f**king cool

Cheers everyone who voted for my boar centaurs

Congrats to michaelx, zanko and everyone that entered

8 Likes

Congrats to all including our well deserved winners! Badges have been awarded. Michael comes through with the least sandy eggs ever seen on the forum, Zanko continues to out-boat me by nautical miles, and Zodd once again boars us to death with old school goodies.

6 Likes

Congratulations to the worthy winners! Excellent work and well-deserved. :hatoff:

2 Likes

Many thanks for your votes! I really didn’t expect to be on the podium. :hatoff:

8 Likes

congratulations to the winners! You guys up the bar every single contest! great work!

2 Likes

It was great stuff. My imagination just wasn’t up to this one

1 Like

Congrats! Great entries over all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3rd is just the best place ever!

1st is a loser
2nd is the 1st of the losers
3rd is the mad king of the world :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: the blessed feeling of “shit I wasn’t even supposed to end up here! WOOOOO” AHUAHAUAH

5 Likes

Well done and well deserved, all of you winners! The entire range of entries was great, a fine thing to see.

5 Likes