Bas tries to paint a lot of stuff! [BATG 2022]

Thanks! :beer:

Painted up a shaman for my Goblins. I hate playing magic, so I managed without one so far. Also added a couple Shroom markers, and updated my BSB to match the shaman.

Bought and added to the pile: 245
Printed and added to the pile: 4

Painted models: 192 (+3)
Painted scenery: 56

Current Score: 1 (-3)

Almost back down to zero!~

I’m also slowly creeping up to the 200 painted minis, just like @EvilFuzzyDoom. Any requests for mini #200? ;p

5 Likes

You and I are in a similar spot - lots bought, lots painted!

I reckon either paint something big, or paint something Chaos Dwarf!

2 Likes

There’s just no end of amazing work here. Loving all of it!! … and what monster wraps models in pages from old issues of White Dwarf!?! That just seems so wrong to me! :wink:
~N

2 Likes

Another month done, so time for a little group pic:

And some more stuff for October already!

Last week I speedpainted some Orcs. Tried to keep them muted and muddy, but in the end I might have added a little too much colour. Still like them for a quick speedpaint project.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjNxf7ntpkr/

So unfortunately no special model for nr. 200, but maybe I’ll add something later

Bought and added to the pile: 245
Printed and added to the pile: 4

Painted models: 210 (+18)
Painted scenery: 56

Current Score: -17 (-18)

2 Likes

In the 200s painted and in the net negatives!

:roller_coaster:

2 Likes

Another fun one:

Today is day 275 of the year. In total I’ve painted 210 models and 56 terrain pieces, so 266 things painted. Almost 1 mini or terrain piece per day! ;o

Will I keep up this tempo and make it to 365 things painted at the end of the year?

2 Likes

Ooooo 365 by end of year is a great target. You should totally try and crank out another 90 things by end of year!

…I wonder if I can find some more easy wins to speed things along.

2 Likes