CDO meetup 2022

Hello Michael,

Unfortunately, I don’t have a firm commitment yet.

Accordingly, I’m out for the time being.
If I can come by as a day guest I would be happy, it’s only a 3 hour drive from me.

Thanks for taking care of it Michael,

Best regards

1 Like

Thanks again mate I’ll be missing this one but at the same time hoping it all goes so well I’ll be jumping on another down the road

Hope guys all have a great time, looking forward to seeing all the pics and hearing all the stories :hatoff::+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

5 Likes

Hi mate,

Yes I will come but only for a day as a visitor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Michael! Unfortunately, I still can not say whether and if how long I can come. The Corona pandemic still holds me in its claws in this regard. As already said, send me the bill for the time is no problem and I have the complete also short-term flexibility. :wink:

I added the rest of the cabin costs to splitwise, except for @Zanko because hes not yet in the group.

@Jasko, @Oxymandias, @Habitual_Lurker, @chitzkoi

Paypal requests will follow soonish

4 Likes

@Habitual_Lurker, @Oxymandias and @Jasko paypal requests sent

1 Like

Seen. Gotta move some funds about. Will send ASAP.

1 Like

Cabin is payed for. No turning back now!

3 Likes

Quick question:
What are people’s thoughts on using regiments of renown from the dogs of war expansion? I’m thinking of throwing one in to increase the variety of units involved a bit.

5 Likes

I’d have no problems with this

2 Likes

All good with me

1 Like

@Habitual_Lurker no objections.

I don’t care if you guys use named characters either… often they are a handicap anyway

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll slide a little RoR into my list then. It’s largely just an excuse to use some nice models i found anyway.

3 Likes

Alright mates, only four weeks to go until CDOffline!
What is the latest body-count? And, errr, what’s the address of the venue again, Michael? I didn’t write it down :sweat_smile:

What else do we want to do besides gaming and eating/drinking? Some things we need to prepare? Is the press informed? (I mean the story will be covered in the Brazen Bulletin anyway, I guess, but still…)

I spammed respective posts in the logistics and gaming threads, just to get the conversation going again.

4 measly weeks guys!!! Exciiiiiiiited

4 Likes

I’ll do a status report later today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Right.

The cabin is fully paid for. Ive gotten all the documents.

Address of the cabin is:
Lochtstraat 26
NL - 6039RV Stramproy

Arrival is Friday, april 8th, 2022 between 16:00 en 19:00 (4 p.m. and 7 p.m.)
Departure Monday april 11th, 2022 before 10:00 (10 a.m.)

For the brits specifically:
I’m getting a towbar installed on my bigger car so transport is not as much of an issue as initially estimated.

Logistics wise not much has changed. Ill reply in the relevant thread.

3 Likes

@Zanko we are planning a bit more ad hoc kn the discord and i figured we should check with you too obviously!

We are making a grocery list and @Jasko made a spreadsheet for it. Feel free to add to it, ill send you the link.

We are currently at spagetti bolognese (or what i call bolognese, dont hate me eddy), french fries and snacks on day 2 and pizza in day 3.

Do you have any allergies/dietary whishes?

1 Like

Hi Michael,

as far as food is concerned, I don’t have any allergies or anything like that. I don’t like everything, but pasta is always good! Since I can only decide spontaneously whether I’ll come, thanks to work, you shouldn’t take me into consideration too much. If in doubt, noodles and a beer are enough for me!

If I can make it I’ll probably bring junk food and beer, that always works! ;o)

3 Likes

@Sjoerdo @bas_2312 @Bolg if any of you dutchies want to visit some of us in stramproy this weekend, you are more then welcome. You are even free to play a battle if you feel like it.

5 Likes

Hello men!

Since I had to work after all, thanks to Corona, I wish you (even without me) a great time! Have a beer on all of us non-participating arem creatures and continue to have a lot of fun together!

4 Likes