CDO meetup 2022

What a great idea, count me in! I grew up near Cologne and still have family there, so I have no excuses not to come! Preferably Belgium or Germany but Netherlands is also fine. Heretic question: Do I have to bring a Dawi’Zharr army? Looks a bit dire in this department for me… unless I cook something up with some Tyranno-style kitbashing magic.

4 Likes

Not at all. @Jasko was considering taking a non CD army to fight the chaos dwarfs. I’ll be putting together a narrative event pack for this, depending on who can make it and what models they want to bring. It could be a chaos dwarf civil war, or multiple invasions of chaos dwarf territory or anything really. I’ll hold back on designing anything until we have clear numbers and ideas about what people can bring :slight_smile:

Also @Anzu - buzzing that you’re likely to make it!!!

2 Likes

Nah man, I’m bringing different armies too.

I’ll add you to the list!

2 Likes

I’d be very interested in this, traveling abroad has not been the easiest thing for me (it’s a flying thing) so I’ll just say I’m interested for now rather than committing to a definite yes I’ll be there

2 Likes

You can take the high speed train?

Now we’re talking!

2 Likes

@GhraskDragh , @Habitual_Lurker and I haven’t yet decided how we would get to the continent. Doesn’t have to be flying, could deffo be Eurostar or something. If you were training it, we could make our journeys all synch up, book a train together, bring some board games for the journey etc

1 Like

Yeah I was probably tending more towards a train tbh. You’ll spend more time queuing at the airport than in the air for Belgium. Hardly seems worth the hassle.

2 Likes

This is sounding better and better…

2 Likes

Agreed @GhraskDragh - dunno why I auto assumed plane at first. But this deffo sounds better.

That’s the proper way of traveling for a Chaos Dwarf anyway

Bonus points if you wear a costume :wink:

7 Likes

Yes! Haha. I can imagine them on the train with their tall hats :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bahahahha look at that fat ugly ogr…wait

4 Likes

Allright gents, how about this?

About 1k (6 persons is 996, 8 persons is 1040, 12 is 1280 euros) for 3 nights. That’s Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. We can arrive on Friday and leave on monday.
It has 6 bedrooms, a dishwasher, 2 bathrooms and wifi

If we are fewer the 8 this is a bit cheaper but also smaller

3 Likes

Oh, and the best part is, you only pay about a 3rd in advance, the rest is 6 weeks prior to the date at latest.

So for the 6 people arrangement its 995.77 total, 261.23 in advance and the rest at the end of February somewhere

2 Likes

I’m in if there’s space

4 Likes

There’s space if you’re in :wink:

1 Like

Not if he brings his grey mountain to flog to everyone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes @chitzkoi :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

@Zanko what about you mate?