Golden Hat XLII - Voting!

“No pain, no train”

Warcolours and The Brazen Broadcast Presents: The Voting Thread for the 42nd Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 15. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM March the 14th, 2024 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

Entry #11

Entry #12

Entry #13

Entry #14

Entry #15

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

17 Likes

Well done everyone. CDO true to form. Thanks @Reaver for doing the admin to make this happen. Some gorgeous entries. Madness. Won’t be voting yet. Will digest first.

9 Likes

Be wary, a solid handful of these are liable to digest you first.

Really wonderful round of entries as always… but something tells me… lots of people come to Chaos Dwarfs to make whacky war machines and this contest proves it.

9 Likes

Truely excellent work everyone :clap:

6 Likes

Fantastic entries, and so many of them. I too definitely need to take some time here to consider the entries!

~N

6 Likes

Fantastic entries!

4 Likes

is 13# inspired by the dragon tank in chronotrigger?

2 Likes

Ahh Golden Hat reveals, my favourite day of the season :blush: stunned once again by the quality of these entries! Wow wow and wow.

4 Likes

Servus,

Guys, guys, guys, all your contributions are awesome.

I must confess I would have liked to have added my model and happily taken the last place, because it would not have come to more with the competition.

I have a few favourites but still need to do some soul-searching to narrow it down to just three…

(Didn’t we want to change that?)

…to choose from

5 Likes

I love looking at these entries. This sort of subject area is where the full creativity of the cdo daemonsmiths is unleashed. The entries are on a grand scale!
Its immediately obvious a lot of time has gone into these. Well done!
A pity a couple of people just missed entering, i hope to see your projects completed in due course in your blogs

4 Likes

Jesus Christ guys, what a spread of insane entries! Usually I go with my gut and immediately chose three, this time I have to do some thinking. Excellent work!

5 Likes

Yes some nutters have basically painted whole armies …not looking at anyone in particular Zodd :joy:

Half the fun of this is guessing/ totally knowing who painted what

10 Likes

Great entries all! Some insanity at work here! Sad some had to pass, hope you post the finished pieces in the future. Voted immediately, that’s just how I roll.

6 Likes

Marvellous entries. Many top notch ideas and slick executions. Excellent work, folks! Well done.

6 Likes

I love it when it’s hard to vote. Cant wait to see the work of the late finishers too!

5 Likes

So many wonderful entries. Kudos to all who entered.

My votes are cast!

4 Likes

Wow, these are some insane creations… :astonished:

6 Likes

After looking at each picture, I kept looking for the like button underneath.

6 Likes

My goodness, what brilliant amounts these are! I would never have been able to keep up with my poor idea in comparison. I’m really impressed! :hatoff:

Voting will be difficult again, I’ll just take my time!

6 Likes

Voted!
IMG_3778

8 Likes