Golden Hat XXXIX - Voting!

“Crush them underhoof!”

Warcolours & chitzkoi Presents: The voting thread for the 39th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 15. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM August the 4th, 2022 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

17 Likes

every. single. time. EVERY TIME! At the last Golden Hat I was all like “ok they peaked” then you folks do something like this.

I mean how am i supposed to choose?! at this point the wooden spoon might as well be a golden hat too! These are so beautifully done! I am geeking out so hard right now yall

13 Likes

Lots of great entries! Will hold off on voting now. Want to let each entry sink in and really consider how to spend my votes

9 Likes

A crushing display! Well done everybody. We’re all winners for getting to witness these beautiful submissions.

9 Likes

Finally it’s here!! And damn you all, it’s always such a crazy ass display of different stuff!
:ox: it will take some time before decide who to vote for
I love the inside game of Spot who made what xD
Some of us are immediately spot some are trickier to guess.
I love that as much as the contest itself ahahha
Bravi tutti! :taurus1:

10 Likes

Its great to see the unit type (centaurs) im most obsessed anout get some real (concentrated) forum love.

Great ideas and great stuff!

8 Likes

A glorious display! Well done, everyone. :hatoff: I will require some time before submitting my votes - I’m nowhere near down to three favourites right now.

5 Likes

Just awesome.

There’s gonna be some fierce competition here.

I like what @Zoddtheimmortal said about the Centaurs getting some love. In 8th Edition, they’re not really a great choice (apart from the Taur-ruk Hero choice which is pretty damn solid), but they’re such great models and lore that it’s a real shame (and a total middle-finger from the writers of the books as if they had given them the standard Monstruous Cavalry 3 attacks they would be a decent choice).

7 Likes

So far i’ve managed to narrow it down to 14.

5 Likes

Oh my God! I have already given my contribution no real chance of a podium place, after I have seen the other contributions … no chance! :sad:

The contributions are already brilliant, even if I already have some favorites. :metal:

I think after the contest must ask about a trade! :wink:

8 Likes

Wow, as Stumpy already wrote,

you don’t really expect contributions like that after the last Golden Hat.
I am speechless, overwhelmed and have so many damn questions for you…

The contributions are awesome, and I’m glad that we were able to do something and that a few stragglers were able to participate. (Although I cursed you for making me wait so long for the results).

I think the community is great and I’m happy every time it shows which is the best faction in the world.

8 Likes

Wonderful selection folks! Epic displays of creativity and feats of paintbrushery.

8 Likes

Yeah. I hated what they did to BC’s there. Turned noble cavalry into hulking cannibalistic beasts

2 Likes

Gotta narrow down the choices, now I’m on 6 xD

3 Likes

I’m down to 12…

5 Likes

After a lengthy decision process, my votes are in! :metal:

6 Likes

The runes have been cast, entrails consulted, seaweed dried and, ultimately, darts hurled at the board.

Votes submitted

9 Likes

Votes are in, good luck everyone!

The standard isbso high again! Very proud of this community!

6 Likes

My votes are in.

Great job to all of the painters! Awesome stuff.

4 Likes

Beautiful entries! Going to be reviewing to make a selection.

4 Likes