I’m not starting an undead army

I’m not starting an undead army. That would be silly in a year when I’m trying to battle against the grey. So, as I’m not starting an undead army, this isn’t my blog where I won’t be updating it with miniatures I paint for my undead. Because I haven’t started an undead army.

There’s nothing to see here. Move on.

17 Likes

The Army:
Skeletons:

Grave guard

Zombies

Dire Wolves

Spirithosts

6 Likes

Wargs from the hobbit given an undead makeover. They were originally for the hobgoblin project but I think they make convincing dire Wolves by accentuating the ribs, making them look mangy giving them freaky eyes and a few cuts. One doggo is even missing a paw.

18 Likes

Woah awesome! Convincing John Cena effect you haven’t achieved, I assume.

“I’m not dead yet” - also John Cena, probably

10 Likes

Bases are hawt

3 Likes

Very nice start for an army that is not going to be. I am looking forward to more entries, that won’t be coming soon!

3 Likes

It’s going to be so disappointing should he make it, I’m totally looking forward to seeing no progress whatsoever this year! Procrastinators unite!

3 Likes

I won’t be looking forward to fighting these guys on a tabletop later this year. Maybe even not using 4th edition rules or some other gimmick! You even couldn’t use them to make a Mordheim warband if you didn’t use vampires.

3 Likes

Walks by
What’s not going on here?
Ah, good decision to not start an undead army, they have no style at all. One couldn’t say they’re a classic army, and your paint style will not totally suit them. No bummer with the BATG!

6 Likes

:cd1991gif:

I really did enjoy reading the title and immediately being presented with the Warhammer Undead Armies logo, gave me a good chuckle

These are really nice paint jobs, it’s a shame you won’t be starting an army as I’d love to see these on a grander scale, I’ll have to not look back here for more updates

I have to echo @MichaelX though, as nice as those minis came out I really want to know more about those bases, printed? If that’s Green stuff rolled that’s some of the best over ever seen

3 Likes

3D prints. Paint job could not be simpler. Athermatic blue contrast. Gloss varnish to give the ceramic look. Done.

9 Likes

Fantastic :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

You lazy bastard…

i love them!

3 Likes

Woah Woah Woah now. When did you print 6 regiments of ghosts?

Also the athermatics in my garage aren’t blue last I checked, what a dumb paint name.

3 Likes

genius idea. Night haunt army. Done.

4 Likes

I’ll queue up the Army of Darkness soundtrack for this one

3 Likes

It’s too bad you’re not starting an undead army. You could fosche these freshly primed crypt ghouls with me. Oh well… I’ll have to find a more undead friendly blog to enjoy these models.

:wink:

11 Likes

So good @Reaver - the only ghouls I’d wanna paint tbh.

3 Likes

Hobbit gobbos as goblin ghouls? They look the part
(Cheaper alternative)

4 Likes

Christ - I’ve got so many of these as well…

3 Likes