Just joining

Hi all, debating whether it’s possible to get a chaos dwarf army finished for an event in mid-March and thought I’d join up. Hoping to look at all the painted minis, the discussions and be inspired.

7 Likes

Welcome welcome! Certainly possible, especially if you’re into printing. What do you have your eye on?

1 Like

Welcome to our great community!
I’m sure you can do it (I mean, I’m slow as fudge cake and wouldn’t be anywhere near getting it done. :sweat_smile: But I’ve seen members of this community commit amazing stunts of speed before)!
There’s loads of inspiration for both conversions, optional minis and great paint jobs all over the place. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome pal! this forum is the cradle of inspiration!
are you looking for real models and/or stl files?

1 Like

I’m just looking for inspiration from projects others have done. Maybe some advice on how to play Chaos Dwarfs in sixth edition

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, I think I’ve got all the models I need, I just need the inspiration to paint them!

1 Like

Welcome!
Going to a tournament is certainly a great motivator to paint an army. I did the same last year. Painted up 1500 pts plus extras in four months. Certainly not the highest painting standard in the world but had a cohesive look and I was quite pleased with having a fully painted army on the table. Take a look at my army blog here: I like Big Hats and I cannot lie [2022-05-01]

As for playing in 6th edition, it’s not a system I’ve played in decades. You are going to use the Ravening Hordes list I presume?

3 Likes

Yes, it would be ravening hordes, though I’m not certain if I’ll take Chaos Dwarfs yet.

A few starting points for you!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have! It’s not the most complicated list but it’s got great potential.

3 Likes