Shef’s 26 year pride and shame

You are allowed to stay up late.? OMG.,

Oh and Nicely done on the Lammasu.

2 Likes

Thanks I really excel at models that get to stay 60+% primer black

4 Likes

Nearly done with the hobo foot troops only 18 or so left mostly commands and archers. Big block of hobos I’m leaving from a purchase as their better than any paint job I could do. Same guy who did the blunders also had a small amount of archers so I re lauded them their paint job fits so I left them alone as well. Since there’s a block of 40 hobo infantry have iron weapons I may redo the copper/bronze theme.

Anyways another warrior block down

9 Likes

Current force with the pre painted troops added

15 Likes

Looking great Shef! what a mighty force!

1 Like

Really brilliant, this is the fastest growing chaos dwarf army I know.

It’s impressive what you’ve achieved in that time… yes, I am a little envious^^.

4 Likes

Miscellaneous commands and champions random leftover archers and warriors and bolt thrower crew should be every hobo on foot I have

8 Likes

Had these guys sitting around not doing anything so I added them to the force. Really want 4/5ed models but sourcing them on a budget is tough

7 Likes

Finished the last of the war machines

The army as stands

Still couple dozen blunders 10 bulls 2 Taurus’s and 2 lammus Dozen warriors and astragoth models plus commands and a horde of hobogoblin wolf riders

11 Likes

Finished the last of the bill centaurs. Good solid 10 bringing total strength up to 15

Finished Astragoth pretty happy with making his legs stone like and brushing his hands to match a little to show his age

10 Likes

Everything is so awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

No new updates. Have some Blunderbusses 75% done had some issues with needed new brushes and my work area basically got to cluttered with finished units so I moved them in to a cabinet for the time being. Hopefully I’ll have some models done before the end of the month. I’m stacked with work till the 20th

11 Likes

Finally finished the blunderbusses and finished 9 hobo wolf riders and 4 musicians i picked up in a trade.

Going to paint all the wolves at a later date as I’m counting all mount separately. Plus have to call it for the day as the hobos have disagreed with the chaos dwarfs on their wages for the coming slaving campaign

Have another centaur painted but did it for golden hat so will have to wait to post him.

12 Likes

Good going shef!

1 Like

Finished these guys over the last few days wanted to post them in one big dump.

I’m counting mounts as well as riders as each mount has between 4-6 types of paint added so I spent sometime on them as well. There’s 7 guys which were previous painted but all the old school paint jobs are mine.

Really happy with the khan came out

13 Likes

More wolf riders on the inbound

A few dozen more coming

9 Likes

Can you spot the odd hob out?

Got this as a eBay or something years ago never noticed till now. I have been betrayed

4 Likes

So the answer to the above picture is not one but two foot archers rudely shoved onto wolves! Never paid much attention when I got them way back when. Kind sucks messes up my totals. Guess I’ll have to buy more wolf riders.

Models just finished tonight. Waiting on a few bases to properly finish them and the glue to dry to give them wash.

Here are the two rehabilitate “wolf riders”

5 Likes

Photo dump of the current state of the army. So very close to being done. Unit of 20 metal warriors various champions and commands and some odds and ends I’m thinking about trading to get more wolfriders.

Hobgoblins first

11 Likes

Chaos dwarfs next

18 Likes