Shef’s 26 year pride and shame

Really impressive looking army! Awesome dude! :hatoff:

3 Likes

It is so incredible what you have created in such a short time.

I am thrilled and a little envious

3 Likes

3 earthshakers and 4 death rockets. THIS is talking man! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

4 Likes

Your collection of Hobgoblins is worthy of Hashut.
I’m amazed, envious and loving them…

2 Likes

The hobos are my favorite thing about the range. I’m done for the most part on foot troops, but believe it or not I need more wolf riders

4 Likes

Surely this is also the biggest Chaos Dwarf army there is, isn’t it?

1 Like

Noooo have you seen nicodemus?

8 Likes

There’s a case to be made that I have the largest hobgoblin wolf rider force and or I have the largest hobgoblin original force. But yeah there are people out there with some crazy big armies

As far as the size of the CD army is concerned, I should be able to keep up with you too! :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure how much I’ll get done this month. Have DoW hobgoblins to paint many a lord hero and metal chaos dwarfs to go. I’ll be done soon i hope

Went with purple boots for all my Khans to show their royal status and sky blue on his underhelm lining to show his connection to whatever the warhammer equivalent of tengri is for the hobos

4 Likes

That’s right, ashes on my head.

1 Like

Wow, no this thread passed me by.

Thanks for showing

1 Like

Anyone from the old CDO site I’m sure has a army my sized or bigger

2 Likes

Golden hat submission. At first I regretted the fact that I already painted all my bull centaurs and showed them off and then I thought about making a diorama with them as like temple guards or something because I was told I couldn’t technically use them because I already showed them off but if I incorporated them into something else it would be like a work in progress but I am not a scenery guy. Then I remember I have a undone Chaos dwarf blood bowl team with Hthark the Unstoppable. Knew I had to do something a bit more snazzy then I usually do because I don’t do conversions I am not skilled nor do I want to damage a model. But I did have some random goblin heads so figured I’d green stuff up him ripping a goblin limb from limb.

I also couldn’t get good lighting to save my life. Ended up shoving him inside a lampshade just to get some light

8 Likes

Great job, however the goblin trade union will be in touch shortly…

As much as it pains me being a pro Union man myself. This was a non union job.

2 Likes

Just seeing all of this amazing progress since I was last on-line is mind-blowing, fantastic work Shef!! You’re putting us lazy folk to shame!

And on the topic of largest Hobgoblin Wolfrider collection… that’s an amazing force for sure, I don’t think I’ve seen another one that impressive besides my own, and you’re VERY close :smiley:

Looking at my spreadsheet and counting up my Hobgoblin Wolfrider Bigboss models, Archers, Warriors, Standard Bearers, Ghazak Khan, Oglah Khan, related Oglah Khan Wolfriders, and the Hobgoblin Hero Wolfrider - I’m at 71 mounted hobbos. 72 if you let me count the Hobgoblin Temple Dog rider :wink:

I don’t feel like I’m in any sort of comfortable lead at this point Shef!! LOL
~N

4 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but that’s 71 painted in my photos. I still have nearly 20 more unpainted I traded models for. I think im closer to 95 all counted. still hoping to hit 100. Only x amount will get painted and rest will get traded on as it’s a couple Command groups of the merc hobos I’d rather trade off for cleanness of units. I’m so far behind everything not not sure if I’ll have these all done before the end of the year at this point. Jobs heating up and I’m short staff again.

But I’d love to see your hobo collection all laid out for sure!

3 Likes

I’m not happy about this at all… Not at all. That’s about $400 just to catch up. I’m not sure I want to start selling organs to afford expanding my Hobgoblin Wolfriders in order to catch up… but what else can I do??? Dear oh dear.

6 Likes