The removal of the Lead Mountain - Zanko`s BATG

Here my possible progress in the fight against the Lead Mountain is documented!

Additions to the Lead Mountain: 15

Painted models: 17

Painted scenery: 2

Total count: +4

5 Likes

So the first 3 models are bought! So it can start 

1 Like

To be fair Zanko most of us aren’t gonna start the counters til Jan 1st

2 Likes

I‘d say anything up to priming is fine. The weather is usually pretty bad come winter for priming, so if there’s a nice day in December, I’d say go for it and prime as much as possible. Nothing standing in the way then to set off some fireworks on New Year’s Eve and then immediately sit at the hobby desk for the first session of the year :slight_smile:

„Honey, this is important! What? Do you want a partner with a blackshard discourse badge or not? Though so!“

3 Likes

I have only just bought the models, now I am working on the base and also need accessories. I wouldn’t have started painting yet anyway. But I think the models already count as new and therefore as an extension of the “Lead Mountain”!

2 Likes

That’s how I figure “the talk” will going a few months because I’ve been painting too much
 according to her anyway

3 Likes

I didn’t paint much, but I did build quite a bit. Therefore, I “needed” now still new models to get further with the current model. :beer:

So + 7 unpainted models! :sad:

3 Likes

I forgot that I bought a Manticore, 2 BigHats and 2 Chaoshounds with scorpion tails. + 5 unpainted models!

3 Likes

I have painted 2 sceneries => link

-2! :smiley:

4 Likes

16 models are painted => Baggage Train = GH-entry => not including the previously painted models:

and not to forget the giant:

7 Likes

I forgot to count through April. Well, it looks sad.

Additions to the Lead Mountain: 0

Painted models: 0

Painted scenery: 0

Total count: ± 0

3 Likes

The current status in May is as follows:

Additions to the Lead Mountain: 34 (Celtos Miniatures)

Painted models: 0

Painted scenery: 0

Total count: -34

Mmmhhh this has to get better 
 :thinking:

2 Likes